Personal UFO Encounter

A place to discuss aliens, encounters, flying saucers, ET's and encounters from space.
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Has anyone seen a UFO or at least something in the sky that was just unusual? I want to hear if anyone has seen any type of otherworldly encounters in their own physical life?

When I was around 12 I was in my front porch at night talking with my mom about something, I glanced over into the sky and saw something that appeared to be a UFO, all I saw was that it had bright lights and it was rotating in a way a UFO would. Even my mom was pretty shocked by it, it vanished very quickly before I could see much else. We went inside and about an hour later the local news came on and they even mentioned the sighting. They said a few people have called in asking about the UFO and so the news anchor reassured us that it was just a type of testing they were doing then they abruptly changed the subject.

I felt it was off though, why would you need this UFO device "thing" to test something out? What were they testing why couldn't they say? They did mention the testing taking place in our military base.... which is strange I thought considering our base has an underground where they supposedly keep "things". I can't say for sure if this was an actual UFO encounter and if our news anchors were trying to cover it up for whatever reason. I myself was just a curious child trying to make out what I saw in the sky that day.

Has anyone else had any type of encounters?
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Sapphire
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I have never had a personal UFO encounter, however I very much would like to experience one. I have been interested in UFO's and things like that since I was younger and they fascinate me so much. I'm really into this type of stuff. I would love to have an experience like the one you had. That sounds fascinating! That might have really been a UFO from what it sounds like. It very much sounds similar to the many UFO stories that I have read about. There are tons and tons of people who have had experiences like yours, much more than the general populace knows about, however most of those people don't share their experiences though to fear which is understandable. Thank you for sharing your story and I am interested to read as well if anyone else has had a personal UFO encounter as well.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." Rumi

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I am probably the most abducted human, by the most different alien people. It would be a long story. Usually, if you are seeing a UFO, then it is likely that aliens are active in your life. I stay away from them these days. They hurt me. A LOT.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
alikat13

Sapphire wrote:I have never had a personal UFO encounter, however I very much would like to experience one. I have been interested in UFO's and things like that since I was younger and they fascinate me so much. I'm really into this type of stuff. I would love to have an experience like the one you had. That sounds fascinating! That might have really been a UFO from what it sounds like. It very much sounds similar to the many UFO stories that I have read about. There are tons and tons of people who have had experiences like yours, much more than the general populace knows about, however most of those people don't share their experiences though to fear which is understandable. Thank you for sharing your story and I am interested to read as well if anyone else has had a personal UFO encounter as well.
I know I read some of the UFO stories in the past some seem amazing others sound over exaggerated and I'm sort of skeptical about a lot of UFO stories. I want to believe their stories because I do believe in intergalactic beings and UFO's it's just my inner skeptic comes out and I start questioning a lot of their stories. I know some stay quiet about things like this and I don't blame them because who knows what may happen if they were to share their story. I do still like listening to the many stories and I myself I'm not judgmental as I think everyone has the right to their beliefs and experiences. I would also love if anyone else has had any encounters :devillove:

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
alikat13

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I am probably the most abducted human, by the most different alien people. It would be a long story. Usually, if you are seeing a UFO, then it is likely that aliens are active in your life. I stay away from them these days. They hurt me. A LOT.
I see SH I'm sorry you had bad experiences with them I know many people seem to have when they have memories of getting abducted some even go into a traumatic state so I don't blame you for not wanting to share your whole story :hug:

User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

alikat13 wrote:
Satan's Hellcat wrote:I am probably the most abducted human, by the most different alien people. It would be a long story. Usually, if you are seeing a UFO, then it is likely that aliens are active in your life. I stay away from them these days. They hurt me. A LOT.
I see SH I'm sorry you had bad experiences with them I know many people seem to have when they have memories of getting abducted some even go into a traumatic state so I don't blame you for not wanting to share your whole story :hug:
Alikat, It is chronicled under "Grey Commander Part 1", "Grey Commander Part 2" Etc in 4 parts. It is in the erotic section because it IS very erotic at times. Here is the link for Part 1: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=4660" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; There is one more part, but it is very traumatic. I will get to it, but it will take time and tissues for me to get it in writing.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
alikat13

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
alikat13 wrote:
Alikat, It is chronicled under "Grey Commander Part 1", "Grey Commander Part 2" Etc in 4 parts. It is in the erotic section because it IS very erotic at times. Here is the link for Part 1: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=4660" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; There is one more part, but it is very traumatic. I will get to it, but it will take time and tissues for me to get it in writing.
Oh okay thank you for the link

Return to “UFO's and Alien Encounters”