An Encounter With Alien Magick.

A place to discuss aliens, encounters, flying saucers, ET's and encounters from space.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I have been having trouble with the ex again, but I think I am getting help. A new kind of alien being has sought me out to check up on me, and they are NOT pleased to find me locked in my body and unable to astral travel due to the ex abusing alien technology that was placed in my body to help me with depression and damage after my baby was murdered. He has been using it to imprison me! This race makes itself known using a pearly white crystalline energy, and simple geometric shapes. I think they are a version of the White Lion People (A Lyran Constelation species), and they have a very sweet and loving energy. They have put a spell on me, and I can see a net of white diamond shapes that sometimes expand into pentagrams, or unicursal hexagrams. It looks like a form of shield to me. :) I have not gotten out of my body yet, but I continue to try, and their magick has gotten me the closest I have come to freedom yet. I feel like it is only a matter of time now. I have lifted out several times, but just cannot get beyond the confines of my physical body. It is coming: I know it!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Lion people! Yes I love cat people! And I do know in past life regression sessions, sometimes you may discover people with links to them. It's so great that they are helping Hellcat! Cats rule in all forms! Hahahaha :headbang:
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

I thought my own love of cats and cat people came from ancient Egypt when I was a Priestess in the Temple Of Sekhmet, but who knows? Maybe it came from the Lion People aliens? I am discovering a love of predatory peoples, like Dragons and Lions. They are generally not so preachy and goody-goody! XD You won't catch a demon preaching to you. They might TEACH or tell you, or even remind you, but if they suspect that there is no interest they will certainly not waste their time.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Passemoon

Hahahaha if it helps, I think most activities we do are deemed a waste of our time to our cats anyway. I know mine often gives me the "look" when I'm up and about doing some mundane tasks and then a nod or blink sending me some telepathic wave of message. Upon realising I'm still insistent on carrying on said tasks, yawns and falls right back to snooze. Lol..
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Predatory peoples are the best in my opinion. I can speak to them, and they understand that side of me that I can't share much of with humans without them getting scared or just not understanding. I've met a few of the Lyrans and Reptilians/Draconians, and I've always enjoyed our interactions, even when in the past I couldn't hear or interpret voices and words very well.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Passemoon

Actually what does being predatory mean? Aren't humans in a way predatory as well in our need for food? We used to hunt and stalk and watch our prey and then go in for the kill. Or does being predatory broadens into something larger than just the instinct and need for survival to hunt and stalk for food?
ImageImage

Ludwig van Beethoven
User3246

Passemoon wrote:Actually what does being predatory mean? Aren't humans in a way predatory as well in our need for food? We used to hunt and stalk and watch our prey and then go in for the kill. Or does being predatory broadens into something larger than just the instinct and need for survival to hunt and stalk for food?
Well, the definition of predatory means animals preying naturally on others...which means using thier own claws and teeth. Not many humans do this. Although they can. Ever see a fisherman catching octopuses? (octopi, octopods, octopussies? Gah!) They bite them between the eyes to paralyze them so that they will not crawl out of the boat. There is a big nerve ganglion between the eyes on an octopus. Oh, ick!

Passemoon

Oh I see!

Lol though when you mentioned sinking claws and teeth, I'm suddenly thinking of sushi and sashimi :shiftydevil:
ImageImage

Ludwig van Beethoven
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Is that the constellation with the star Vega?
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark

Return to “UFO's and Alien Encounters”