My Short UFO Story

A place to discuss aliens, encounters, flying saucers, ET's and encounters from space.
Aloventor
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: Zyron'dalos
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Don't expect some long amazing story about aliens from this one.
I've only ever had the one encounter which was a long time ago but is still fresh in my memory.

Me and my grandma whom at the time hadn't ENTIRELY lost her mind to her drug addiction we're out downtown in broad daylight, I think we were out to visit her doctor and get a pill prescription for her? I was staring out the window just being a wide-eyed child and I saw a UFO in the sky, I pointed up to hit and said "Mama look! A UFO! What are they doing up there?"
She replied "Looking down at us and asking 'What the hell are they doing in those things?'" (Referring to the car.)
It kinda just stayed there for a bit and we drove away, to do other things. Next time I look back to see if I can see it in the mirror it's gone. Of course nobody believed it, they thought I was just a stupid kid and my grandma was a worthless druggie but I'd like to believe I did see something that day.

I'm sorry it was such an anti-climactic ending but I was probably six or seven years old so it's not like I could get a picture or anything from it, we we're just sitting in an old putter of a car with Jackson Browne playing on a CD. Back when the computer was a white box and the tv was an even bigger black box and I didn't have a phone in my pocket.
Darth Moronius

:devilclap:
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Whoaa. What did the Ayy Lmao ship look like?
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Oh I totally believe.

Both my husband and I both saw 2 UFOs at the same time when we lived in the highest part of the West Midlands on our farm. It was a clear night and for some reason we both had the urge to look straight up. 2 sliver bright dots which at first we thought were strange bright stars were right there. Then 1 went straight up while at the same time the other went diagonal left and then straight up before both came to a quick stop. Then immediately they both zoomed straight up and vanished.

We both said "did you see that"

That was my only encounter but my husband was an airline pilot then and said he has been tracked by many strange things that neither he nor various captains or air traffic controllers can account for. They legally had to log each incident, and said there were many stories down route.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “UFO's and Alien Encounters”