Paleo-Dentistry

The place to post about ancient, lost, and forgotten cultures, archaeology and the old world.
Heidi

Going to the dentist used to be much more horrible than it is now:

http://www.archaeology.org/issues/195-1 ... -dentistry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

That is really cool, and probably really painful X__X

Thank goodness for pain killers.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Marosey

Yay correct :devilthumbs:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Ouchies! I have had a tooth so bad I wanted to take a hammer and knock it out. If I had known it meant a root canal that would cost over $2000 and not last even 2 years, I'd have just had it pulled!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Yes it was Horrible going to The Dentistry its some what better now but not Much a ' Few years back 'I Went to a Dentist here in New Orleans and What every He used to try and Numb my Mouth With it didn't Work ' I Could feel him breaking my tooth When He Started removing my Tooth it was to late for him to Stop ' it Hurt but not as Bad as Someone Would think it Would but it needed to Come out and Oh Boy ' He got it out :lol:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

Yikes and ouchies. I bet that hurt. I’ve had some pretty painful dental work done but It definitely wouldn’t compare to having that.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

My worse dentist experience was having my impacted wisdom teeth removed. They could not freeze my gums, and so kept trying until my actual throat and tongue went numb but gums did not. The dentist asked me if I wished to stop, I just tried to say no, continue, and they the dug and cracked my teeth out while dislocating my jaw.
I was spitting out bits of teeth for a week.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

TheCunningWoman wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:21 am
My worse dentist experience was having my impacted wisdom teeth removed. They could not freeze my gums, and so kept trying until my actual throat and tongue went numb but gums did not. The dentist asked me if I wished to stop, I just tried to say no, continue, and they the dug and cracked my teeth out while dislocating my jaw.
I was spitting out bits of teeth for a week.
OwieOwieOwie..….you make me so grateful that I still have mine and that they were never a problem!
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "

Return to “Ancient Cultures, History, and the Evolution of Religion and Spirituality”