Akelta Appreciation Thread

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

I am feeling lovey today :devillove: and I wanted to put into words how Akelta has changed my life, I always say it but it comes off as dramatic when I really am so sincere and serious about it.

Before S&S I kind of felt like I was in a stalemate, not really going anywhere. I made a discovery here and there but none of it resonated as deeply as I would like it to. There was a path I knew I had to explore but I couldn't put it into words and before S&S I felt as if I was one of the few that had a similar perspective as mine with demons when I would connect with the goetics for quite some time. I haven't really heard anyone else praise demons and while I knew in my heart how I felt about demons and what sounded correct, I also felt alone in it and thought that maybe I was in denial or a psycho.

When I discovered this place it was like finding the closest thing to home possible without actually being there. The forum confirmed everything that I suspected but never put into words, everyone welcomed me with open arms and answered all my questions.

Akelta has been a major part in my own self discovery as well and she gave me the puzzle pieces that I so badly needed to feel whole as a person. She's connected me with absolutely wonderful companions who have immensely changed my life and no matter how stupid I felt my questions were, she was always there to respond lovingly and never made me feel judged.

The one on one time that i've had with her has been absolutely beautiful, especially when I booked my consultation with her. It's crazy to feel so connected with a person that I haven't met in person before and it was like chatting and having tea with a very close friend. Time was nonexistent when talking with her and it felt so warm.

She's provided such a beautiful space for not only me but for everyone to express themselves and a place to bring everyone together no matter their paths and because of that, I've gotten to make such beautiful friendships and I am so grateful for that.

Akelta, you are like a mentor, family member and someone who I look up to greatly. You are one of the sweetest people i've ever met and whenever I see your posts they just exude kindness and love and make me feel better. There is not enough money in the world to pay back for everything you done for me and I will forever be grateful to have you in my life. :devillove:
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I am a fan of Akelta and SNS, and all of the priestesses! Akelta has helped me quite a bit, and the companions I have from here even more! Before I was just a sick retiree waiting to die...now I am a WARRIOR, and my life is valuable. I reach for what I want and a lot of times I get it! I speak up now, and I help others because of her example! What a gift! I love how Akelta always stands up for her Demons, and will not send them where they should not go, BUT she makes sure you get a demon who will help you and make your life better. I respect that! I also respect how she has built her business up and that she is a working practitioner every single day! She works hard, long hours. Because of her I have personal relationships with 3 awesome Demon Lords, including my patron, Lord Satan. I am healing in body, emotions, mind, and spirit. The LHP has worked me hard in a good way, and I have loved every minute! You can have this too! She will help you find a way! This website changes lives.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Akelta is an incredible woman who has taught me a lot about the LHP and about Demons and Dark Lords. I admire the amount of dedication and hard work she puts in everything she does. She's not afraid to speak her mind and walk fiercely along her path. She also inspires a lot of people to become their own leaders rather than followers..... true leaders don't create followers they create other leaders. I'm grateful I came across this forum where I was able to learn a lot from Akelta and others, they all showed me what it truly means to walk the LHP. Though I have a path of my own I still incorporate the LHP into my path and love being a member of this awesome forum. Thank you, Akelta and SNS for this forum and your shop. I'm can't wait to buy from you someday. :devillove:

:ghost:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Chad
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Absolutely love the girl. And Yllidra too. Haven't had the chance to share emails with Satyra but I'm sure she is wonderful too. Hope I spelled her name right. But back to Akelta. She is wonderful and has been such a great source of help and guidance on this beautiful spiritual path. Her knowledge has been invaluable. And I'm so glad she's willing to share it with all of us. I can't thank her enough.❤
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

This thread brought tears to my eyes,  the good tears <3 Thank you everyone.  I am really touched and humbled by your words.  S&S would be nothing without all of you, all of you who joined us on this journey and share your growth and experiences.  I have to tell you, this came at the perfect time.  Monday night I noticed a very large debit from my bank account which was incredibly distressing.  I asked my demons for help in recovering it to which they said they would, but when that amount of money goes missing it does induce quite a large amount of anxiety.

Everything was resolved in less them 24 hours (Just like they said it would be). But I was still having moments of panic.  I am so grateful to all of you and my demon family.  Thank you for this thread.  It came just when I needed to read it <3 It's amazing to how in tune we become with each other as a Community, we are like a little family and I know some of you sensed what I was going through and reached out to me <3  The strongest person in the world can have days where they crumble.  The kindest people have days when they fall apart and it is the people around them, who love and care about them, who will stand by them and rally around them when they call.  You are rich beyond measure in spirit when you have amazing friends.  

Thank you so much! Everyone, your friendship and this community means so much to me and really I am so delighted to be able to share this path with such amazing people!
Velca wrote:I am feeling lovey today  :devillove:  and I wanted to put into words how Akelta has changed my life, I always say it but it comes off as dramatic when I really am so sincere and serious about it.

Before S&S I kind of felt like I was in a stalemate, not really going anywhere. I made a discovery here and there but none of it resonated as deeply as I would like it to. There was a path I knew I had to explore but I couldn't put it into words and before S&S I felt as if I was one of the few that had a similar perspective as mine with demons when I would connect with the goetics for quite some time. I haven't really heard anyone else praise demons and while I knew in my heart how I felt about demons and what sounded correct, I also felt alone in it and thought that maybe I was in denial or a psycho.

When I discovered this place it was like finding the closest thing to home possible without actually being there. The forum confirmed everything that I suspected but never put into words, everyone welcomed me with open arms and answered all my questions.

Akelta has been a major part in my own self discovery as well and she gave me the puzzle pieces that I so badly needed to feel whole as a person. She's connected me with absolutely wonderful companions who have immensely changed my life and no matter how stupid I felt my questions were, she was always there to respond lovingly and never made me feel judged.

The one on one time that i've had with her has been absolutely beautiful, especially when I booked my consultation with her. It's crazy to feel so connected with a person that I haven't met in person before and it was like chatting and having tea with a very close friend. Time was nonexistent when talking with her and it felt so warm.

She's provided such a beautiful space for not only me but for everyone to express themselves and a place to bring everyone together no matter their paths and because of that, I've gotten to make such beautiful friendships and I am so grateful for that.

Akelta, you are like a mentor, family member and someone who I look up to greatly. You are one of the sweetest people i've ever met and whenever I see your posts they just exude kindness and love and make me feel better. There is not enough money in the world to pay back for everything you done for me and I will forever be grateful to have you in my life.  :devillove:
Awwww Velca thank you so much <3 <3 I am really touched reading all this.  My mission has always been to help people and I want them to thrive spiritually and grow and it is so touching to read these comments.  I am so happy that I have been able to add some positivity into your life.  I have heard so many people say that, they knew in their heart what demons were but the world didn't seem to echo that.  I had the same things happen when I was growing up.  I worked with demons, I knew demons.. then I found out what the world thought of demons and I was horrified.  It actually was what started my mission to change the world’s view of demons and reveal their true essence.  

Awww Velca, thank you so much! your words are so inspiring and I am so happy that I have been able to help you on your journey.  Your skills and connections with your companions are so beautiful and amazing! Thank you for sharing this journey with me.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:I am a fan of Akelta and SNS, and all of the priestesses! Akelta has helped me quite a bit, and the companions I have from here even more! Before I was just a sick retiree waiting to die...now I am a WARRIOR, and my life is valuable. I reach for what I want and a lot of times I get it! I speak up now, and I help others because of her example! What a gift! I love how Akelta always stands up for her Demons, and will not send them where they should not go, BUT she makes sure you get a demon who will help you and make your life better. I respect that! I also respect how she has built her business up and that she is a working practitioner every single day! She works hard, long hours. Because of her I have personal relationships with 3 awesome Demon Lords, including my patron, Lord Satan. I am healing in body, emotions, mind, and spirit. The LHP has worked me hard in a good way, and I have loved every minute! You can have this too! She will help you find a way! This website changes lives.
Thank you so much SH <3 hugs. That is one thing my Uncle taught me.  No matter what life hands you make the most of it.  Laugh and make people laugh for laughter is contagious and healing, and Hellborns... HA they know how to make people laugh.  I am so happy to read that you are taking your life back and reclaiming yourself.  You deserve it.  You deserve to be loved and treated well and you desire to live your life to it's fullest.  I am glad you are reaching for what you want, you deserve it!  Thank you so much for your kindness.  I am so happy to see how you have been growing and healing!  
alikat13 wrote:Akelta is an incredible woman who has taught me a lot about the LHP and about Demons and Dark Lords. I admire the amount of dedication and hard work she puts in everything she does. She's not afraid to speak her mind and walk fiercely along her path. She also inspires a lot of people to become their own leaders rather than followers..... true leaders don't create followers they create other leaders. I'm grateful I came across this forum where I was able to learn a lot from Akelta and others, they all showed me what it truly means to walk the LHP. Though I have a path of my own I still incorporate the LHP into my path and love being a member of this awesome forum. Thank you, Akelta and SNS for this forum and your shop. I'm can't wait to buy from you someday.  :devillove:

:ghost:
Aww thank you so much Alikat <3 I am really touched by your words.  This is true, I don't want to be the shining light for everyone.  I want to teach them to shine so that we can be a big ol ball of brightness together.  I love that you have your own path and share it with us.  It is awesome and beautiful when we all talk about and share our journey together.  We might not all walk the same path, but we can listen and share and hear the wisdom from another’s path.  Thank you so much!
Chad wrote:Absolutely love the girl. And Yllidra too. Haven't had the chance to share emails with Satyra but I'm sure she is wonderful too. Hope I spelled her name right. But back to Akelta. She is wonderful and has been such a great source of help and guidance on this beautiful spiritual path. Her knowledge has been invaluable. And I'm so glad she's willing to share it with all of us. I can't thank her enough.❤
Thank you so much Chad <3 I am very honoured to be of service and am glad that what I share has helped you.  I hope to be able to offer more booklets soon so that we can help even more people.  You are so welcome and thank you for your kind words and being on this journey with us!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Upsidedown

Akelta, you are one of the most beautiful people I know, both inside and out. I will always be thankful of the fact that you decided to share demons and invaluable knowledge with the world, and that you brought N. into my life.

Thank you.
A for Adventure.
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

It has taken me what feels like forever to really feel like I belong in this group ... but considering it's the first time I've ever felt this way I don't think I'm doing too badly.
One of the most beautiful true things that I can say about Akelta is that I trust her. For me that is a first. It has simply taken me this long to trust anybody enough to open the door
and let them in. And from her example I've begun the journey of reclaiming and rebuilding myself. The journey of One is always an inspiration for others to stand tall and be strong.
She opened the door and it's helped me make sense of myself and go from wild woman with an axe to one who loves to CALMLY sharpen the axe blade while embracing a life of dignity, kindness and self love.

Akelta, you are one person I truly believe in because I know you believe in yourself. If I cut you open all the way through there would only be one thing to find: Akelta.
And that is something I desire to feel about myself.
This path is the only thing that ever made any bloody sense and it's uniqueness is Akelta's flavor.
I too, am a fan of Akelta, S&S, and all of the priestesses!
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Icecold wrote:Akelta, you are one of the most beautiful people I know, both inside and out. I will always be thankful of the fact that you decided to share demons and invaluable knowledge with the world, and that you brought N. into my life.

Thank you.
Awww thank you so much IC. I love sharing with you guys. This journey really has been so much fun and S&S really does feel like a big family. We have so many people from so many different backgrounds and walks of life. It really has been my pleasure to share all this with you, and to know that is has helped you on your paths and helped you to grow and learn, that just makes my day. You all mean so much to me and having this community and this amazing group of people is wonderful!

Cor Serpentis wrote:It has taken me what feels like forever to really feel like I belong in this group ... but considering it's the first time I've ever felt this way I don't think I'm doing too badly.
One of the most beautiful true things that I can say about Akelta is that I trust her. For me that is a first. It has simply taken me this long to trust anybody enough to open the door
and let them in. And from her example I've begun the journey of reclaiming and rebuilding myself. The journey of One is always an inspiration for others to stand tall and be strong.
She opened the door and it's helped me make sense of myself and go from wild woman with an axe to one who loves to CALMLY sharpen the axe blade while embracing a life of dignity, kindness and self love.

Akelta, you are one person I truly believe in because I know you believe in yourself. If I cut you open all the way through there would only be one thing to find: Akelta.
And that is something I desire to feel about myself.
This path is the only thing that ever made any bloody sense and it's uniqueness is Akelta's flavor.
I too, am a fan of Akelta, S&S, and all of the priestesses!
Cor, thank you so much. Your words really have touched me. I have enjoyed our emails immensely, and reading this I am so touched by your words. Thank you so much. It is amazing how much of an impact we can have on each other. Reading your words I never could even for a moment fathom how much I touched all of your lives. I just know that you have touched my life as well. I learn from all of you, and yes I share what I know, but reading your experiences, hearing your words, hearing your essence in these words. We share this journey together, we learn from each other and this thread has just made my day.

I cannot put into words how much you all mean to me. The friendships I have made, the connections. How when I have a bad day, so many of you reached out to me, and just made me feel so loved and so appreciated. Thank you so much <3 <3
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Sapphire
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Akelta is a genuinely nice, sweet, and helpful person and I am thankful to her for creating this forum and for my demon companions. :grouphug:
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." Rumi

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”