I've Become a Foster Momma *-*

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
H_Wright

Passemoon wrote:Lol. More like the demons wake the human up to play and feed the cats st 3 am. I think the cats get adored and worshipped by both humans and demons at home. Mine definitely are. They. Are. Really. Spoiled.
You are onto something here!! Really makes you thing cats are really are meant to be worshiped, even by the demons and Lord Satan himself!
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Hehehehe, reminds me of one conversation I had with Lord Satan about why he loves cats so much. He said something like cats are more self-serving and independent, which kind of resembles the nature of demons! Whereas dogs are more pack mentality and follow an alpha. :devilwave:

I miss my furry babies! Maybe I'll ask my auntie if I can visit her next week, hahaha!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Hmmm let me see... maybe something to do with the cute pointy ears, round big eyes that change shape and Colours according to their moods, poofy soft fur, paws that look like they have beans stuck on them! Hahaha everything about cats are just :devillust: I can hug one all day, be it independent or not. Lol.
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Passemoon wrote:Hmmm let me see... maybe something to do with the cute pointy ears, round big eyes that change shape and Colours according to their moods, poofy soft fur, paws that look like they have beans stuck on them! Hahaha everything about cats are just :devillust: I can hug one all day, be it independent or not. Lol.
Okay okay, the cute factor is a major plus!! :devillove: aw no I can't remember if I was talking about cats in general with Lord Satan. Big kitties like lions and tigers and panthers too. Huhuhu devious and deadly. Hmm... I think I did!

I like squishing kitty toe beans even if kitty does not like muahahaha
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Squishing for beans is the best part! Squeeeee :devillove:

And I love big cats! I have big cat animal spirits with me. I adore cats. Big or small.
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Congratulations and Blessings! Fostering animals is a very rewarding thing. I have 3 dogs and 3 cats who I am caring for.
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”