Wabi sabi

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

wabi sabi .... transient beauty and loving your imperfections

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/jap ... ket-newtab
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Thankyou for sharing! I love this concept and find it is something that sits well with me, this kind of appreciation. i find it engages in quite a more balanced perspective then some other views and is poignant reminder of certain things as well. It certainly gives one a lot to ponder but that also contributes to the beauty of such things.
Darth Moronius

i remember it from a friend in japan. he said dont make it excuse to be lazy :devilgrin: if see japan product like car, game, and other, you see no sabi there. like samurai sword with sabi is bad sword, use it then samurai die fast :ninja:
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Heretique wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:07 pm
Thankyou for sharing! I love this concept and find it is something that sits well with me, this kind of appreciation. i find it engages in quite a more balanced perspective then some other views and is poignant reminder of certain things as well. It certainly gives one a lot to ponder but that also contributes to the beauty of such things.
I get caught in the morality and past judgment of my parents/upbringing - even still at my age! grrr - and somehow the naturalness of my inner child’s response gets crushed so I find such reminders to be a relief and so encouraging. The natural expression of young children is so reflected in this concept and I love it.

And yes, I thought you might appreciate this article because I remember an offering that I believe you made for lord svengali and you mentioned the concept somehow in your work which I enjoyed.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”