Cannibal Ants and a Soviet Nuclear Bunker

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

The Saga of the Cannibal Ants in a Soviet Nuclear Bunker... the will to survive no matter what.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the ... ear-bunker
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

This is a fascinating read! Thankyou for sharing, it gives a lot to ponder actually
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Heretique wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:04 pm
This is a fascinating read! Thankyou for sharing, it gives a lot to ponder actually
Hi Heretique.... it brought up a lot for me to ponder as well. So much of the darker aspects of survival are challenged by the human pov ... even simply the willingness to survive against overwhelming odds can be judged when the costs to our “humanity “ is deemed too high. But there is such a power about the willingness to becoming death in order to survive the same ....
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”