A special moment

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I had just gotten home from dropping stuff off at the doctor's, and as we turned up the street to my house, I saw this huge turkey vulture dive onto the end of the street.

I got out of the car and just stood there watching him glide on the wind, circling the street and floating over my head. He was only 5-6 feet away from me and very low in the air.

It was a very magickal moment and something truly special for me, and I'm left with a feeling of awe.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

Kitsune wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:51 pm
I had just gotten home from dropping stuff off at the doctor's, and as we turned up the street to my house, I saw this huge turkey vulture dive onto the end of the street.

I got out of the car and just stood there watching him glide on the wind, circling the street and floating over my head. He was only 5-6 feet away from me and very low in the air.

It was a very magickal moment and something truly special for me, and I'm left with a feeling of awe.
OHHHH I bet that was nice! They're big birds aren't they?
I always feel "blessed" in a way when I come so close with nature... very amazing. I'm so glad you had that experience!
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I used to love watching the turkey vultures glide and land. Personally I think they look so ugly but in the air they are amazingly beautiful birds.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”