Put a Litttle Love in Your Heart

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Celtic Star

Just thought I'd share some interesting Apps I recently downloaded that I thought some of you would like.

One is titled "I am - Affirmation Reminders" created by Monkey Taps

This app (depending on how many reminders you would like) occasionally sends you a positive message starting with "I am ____". They provide plenty of words for you but you can add your own. When I downloaded it, I got it for free, but now it seems that it is back to it's original price of $1.99 on the apple store.

The second app, by the same creator, Monkey Taps is "Motivation Quotes -Daily Quote".

This one, much like the first app, sends you a positive message. This one is in the form of quotes such as "Be a voice, not an echo" and "The best kind of revenge is massive success (-Frank Sinatra)". This one is also on the apple store. Currently I see it is free, but I am not sure if it is just temporarily free or if it's always free.

Hopefully this can help bring some positivity into your life.
Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.
Aggie Cromwell
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Celtic Star wrote:Just thought I'd share some interesting Apps I recently downloaded that I thought some of you would like.

One is titled "I am - Affirmation Reminders" created by Monkey Taps

This app (depending on how many reminders you would like) occasionally sends you a positive message starting with "I am ____". They provide plenty of words for you but you can add your own. When I downloaded it, I got it for free, but now it seems that it is back to it's original price of $1.99 on the apple store.

The second app, by the same creator, Monkey Taps is "Motivation Quotes -Daily Quote".

This one, much like the first app, sends you a positive message. This one is in the form of quotes such as "Be a voice, not an echo" and "The best kind of revenge is massive success (-Frank Sinatra)". This one is also on the apple store. Currently I see it is free, but I am not sure if it is just temporarily free or if it's always free.

Hopefully this can help bring some positivity into your life.
Thanks for the recommendations! These are great for this cold and dreary time of the year. We can start to run out of fuel or feel energetically drained, emotionally spent xD I do positive affirmations everyday and practice rejecting the negative thoughts that don't help me!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Celtic Star

I'm new to daily positive affirmation so these will help me out a lot. Plus it brings up words I might not have confidence in choosing to describe myself.
Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.
Aggie Cromwell
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Thank you so much for sharing these daily affirmation apps with everyone I think it's always good to have a good positive motivational affirmation to remind you of positive Little Things in life can make you smile, so often we forget are worth in value and the world takes a toll on us that we forget that we to need positive and loving reminders, I have a tea that I love to drink because it tastes good but not only that it has positive affirmations and messages on the little paper that comes with the tea bags,i collect them and I plan to hand them out two people at my workplace the tea I buy is called yogi here are. Some affirmations from the tea

(( in every moment of life you should be what you ought to be))
(( if you let yourself be successful you shall be successful))
(( live by your inner knowledge and strength))
(( communicate sacredness build it shared and spread it)) :)devil:

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”