View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:09 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 




Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 I've Become a Foster Momma *-* 
Author Message
SINNER of the month
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:43 am
Posts: 518
Location: La la land
Has thanked: 712 times
Been thanked: 178 times
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Oh my!!! So beautiful !! :devillove:

_________________
"Hope will never die!" -Lucina


Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:41 pm
Profile
SINNER of the month
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:43 am
Posts: 518
Location: La la land
Has thanked: 712 times
Been thanked: 178 times
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Funny story today: I played the Shelter song again while drawing and lo and behold, a few hours later, ANOTHER kitty has stopped by my house and meowed for food and to come in. Ahhhh!!! Is it like milkshakes to boys? Yeesh bringing all the kitties to my yard :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4YutyVP7ig

I gave the kitty some food I have for Little Potato and fresh water but after eating they really wanted to come inside >.< They tried to slip by me a couple times but I scooped them back up and put them outside... they were really friendly as well so it made me sad to turn them away... hopefully he/she realizes I made a little shelter next to the house so they can use it... It's not very good but it's something!

Maybe after Little Potato's two weeks are up, and that kitty is still around, I can take them in... Hmm....
Maybe I've become more of a cat hostel now LOL

_________________
"Hope will never die!" -Lucina


Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:48 pm
Profile
SINNER of the month

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:26 pm
Posts: 655
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 238 times
Hahaha, you are in so much trouble when you get to be my age. I NEVER asked for 5 cats!!!! They just seem to find me!! At my old house it was pit bulls. They just showed up out of nowhere. Now it is cats. I want to put a couple or 3 up for adoption but I just don't have it in me. They think they are mine and the one that I always said I was going to try to adopt out once I got her socialized is bonded with my dog. Sigh


Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:58 pm
Profile
SINNER of the month
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:43 am
Posts: 518
Location: La la land
Has thanked: 712 times
Been thanked: 178 times
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
H_Wright wrote:
Hahaha, you are in so much trouble when you get to be my age. I NEVER asked for 5 cats!!!! They just seem to find me!! At my old house it was pit bulls. They just showed up out of nowhere. Now it is cats. I want to put a couple or 3 up for adoption but I just don't have it in me. They think they are mine and the one that I always said I was going to try to adopt out once I got her socialized is bonded with my dog. Sigh


Yes, I'll have to put my foot down about how many pets I take in later ahahaha!! I've decided I want 2 dogs and 1 cat in a few years but I wouldn't complain if I have more... ;)
Hey, more animals the better, H Wright!! :devillove:

_________________
"Hope will never die!" -Lucina


Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:48 pm
Profile
SINNER of the month

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:26 pm
Posts: 655
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 238 times
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
H_Wright wrote:
Hahaha, you are in so much trouble when you get to be my age. I NEVER asked for 5 cats!!!! They just seem to find me!! At my old house it was pit bulls. They just showed up out of nowhere. Now it is cats. I want to put a couple or 3 up for adoption but I just don't have it in me. They think they are mine and the one that I always said I was going to try to adopt out once I got her socialized is bonded with my dog. Sigh


Yes, I'll have to put my foot down about how many pets I take in later ahahaha!! I've decided I want 2 dogs and 1 cat in a few years but I wouldn't complain if I have more... ;)
Hey, more animals the better, H Wright!! :devillove:


I wanted to throw a party when I was down to 1 cat! MY cat. Finally life was about to get easier. Now I walk out to use the bathroom and get tripped on by at least 2 while they are trying to run in my bedroom. They want me to pee my pants because I can't go to the bathroom without one of them walking at a snails pace right in front of me. Oh they are little devils! I think of them like gremlins, they multiply every time it rains.


Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:45 pm
Profile
SINNER of the month
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:43 am
Posts: 518
Location: La la land
Has thanked: 712 times
Been thanked: 178 times
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Update: I didn't end up taking both cats to the humane society! They went home with my auntie, whose daughter recently got her own home and is taking all the dogs and cats. They figured she would be lonely without any animals, so tadah! My two babies went to my aunt. Hurray! This means that they will be spoiled to no end (they'll become chubby kitties) and I'll still get to see them! So happy! ^^ I have to bring my dog too because I think he is already lonely without them! :'( so if he sees them once in a while I think he'll be really happy :)

_________________
"Hope will never die!" -Lucina


Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:07 pm
Profile
SINNER of the month

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:26 pm
Posts: 655
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 238 times
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
Update: I didn't end up taking both cats to the humane society! They went home with my auntie, whose daughter recently got her own home and is taking all the dogs and cats. They figured she would be lonely without any animals, so tadah! My two babies went to my aunt. Hurray! This means that they will be spoiled to no end (they'll become chubby kitties) and I'll still get to see them! So happy! ^^ I have to bring my dog too because I think he is already lonely without them! :'( so if he sees them once in a while I think he'll be really happy :)


That's awesome. Congrats on their forever home! Together!!

I have Dee's spay scheduled for tomorrow and they are calling for bath weather. Talk about bad timing. I have her transport planned for Saturday to meet them half way and was planning on getting a hotel with a friend and making a little mini trip out of it. We have 2 puppies also catching a ride so it's happening with or without her. I told the rescue I need a break. Please let the next one be one of the easy ones I hear about but never really got to experience. Pretend I'm a first time foster and you actually want me to foster for you again. Maybe a puppy to remind me why I don't really foster puppies might be nice. Lol


Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:12 pm
Profile
SINNER of the month
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:43 am
Posts: 518
Location: La la land
Has thanked: 712 times
Been thanked: 178 times
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
H_Wright wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
Update: I didn't end up taking both cats to the humane society! They went home with my auntie, whose daughter recently got her own home and is taking all the dogs and cats. They figured she would be lonely without any animals, so tadah! My two babies went to my aunt. Hurray! This means that they will be spoiled to no end (they'll become chubby kitties) and I'll still get to see them! So happy! ^^ I have to bring my dog too because I think he is already lonely without them! :'( so if he sees them once in a while I think he'll be really happy :)


That's awesome. Congrats on their forever home! Together!!

I have Dee's spay scheduled for tomorrow and they are calling for bath weather. Talk about bad timing. I have her transport planned for Saturday to meet them half way and was planning on getting a hotel with a friend and making a little mini trip out of it. We have 2 puppies also catching a ride so it's happening with or without her. I told the rescue I need a break. Please let the next one be one of the easy ones I hear about but never really got to experience. Pretend I'm a first time foster and you actually want me to foster for you again. Maybe a puppy to remind me why I don't really foster puppies might be nice. Lol


Yes, I'm so happy! When I heard my auntie wanted a cat, I felt guilty about the other one being left outside. I decided reluctantly that I would take that one to the humane society. Better than outside, at least, and she would get a home eventually. But my auntie wanted both! Yay! And they are so cute together! Like peas in a pod. We are thinking they are litter mates but the female is much larger than the male because she got more milk when they were smaller. Turns out they were already 5 months old too, just really small from malnourishment x.x

Awwwwww puppies! So cute! That will be a nice break and also not LOL. I'm glad Dee is doing so well!! :devillove:

Hehe... I would love to foster animals more in the future too. This was a really fun experience :devillove:

_________________
"Hope will never die!" -Lucina


Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:22 pm
Profile
SINNER of the month

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:26 pm
Posts: 655
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 238 times
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
H_Wright wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
Update: I didn't end up taking both cats to the humane society! They went home with my auntie, whose daughter recently got her own home and is taking all the dogs and cats. They figured she would be lonely without any animals, so tadah! My two babies went to my aunt. Hurray! This means that they will be spoiled to no end (they'll become chubby kitties) and I'll still get to see them! So happy! ^^ I have to bring my dog too because I think he is already lonely without them! :'( so if he sees them once in a while I think he'll be really happy :)


That's awesome. Congrats on their forever home! Together!!

I have Dee's spay scheduled for tomorrow and they are calling for bath weather. Talk about bad timing. I have her transport planned for Saturday to meet them half way and was planning on getting a hotel with a friend and making a little mini trip out of it. We have 2 puppies also catching a ride so it's happening with or without her. I told the rescue I need a break. Please let the next one be one of the easy ones I hear about but never really got to experience. Pretend I'm a first time foster and you actually want me to foster for you again. Maybe a puppy to remind me why I don't really foster puppies might be nice. Lol


Yes, I'm so happy! When I heard my auntie wanted a cat, I felt guilty about the other one being left outside. I decided reluctantly that I would take that one to the humane society. Better than outside, at least, and she would get a home eventually. But my auntie wanted both! Yay! And they are so cute together! Like peas in a pod. We are thinking they are litter mates but the female is much larger than the male because she got more milk when they were smaller. Turns out they were already 5 months old too, just really small from malnourishment x.x

Awwwwww puppies! So cute! That will be a nice break and also not LOL. I'm glad Dee is doing so well!! :devillove:

Hehe... I would love to foster animals more in the future too. This was a really fun experience :devillove:


Ha, they suck you in and you just can't ever stop! Trust me. I've tried. It is soul sucking, heartbreaking, crushing; physically, emotionally, and financially exhausting, and the most wonderful feeling all wrapped up in one (or a litter) single body. It honestly just becomes part of you. I told a friend I needed to just stop and he gave me the most sincere look and said truthfully, "You can't. You just can't. You just wouldn't be you." He's right.

You're aunt made a great decision. Cats just aren't meant to live the single lifestyle. Who would they chase and fight with at 3 a.m.? Demons?


Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:39 pm
Posts: 240
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 177 times
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Lol. More like the demons wake the human up to play and feed the cats st 3 am. I think the cats get adored and worshipped by both humans and demons at home. Mine definitely are. They. Are. Really. Spoiled.

_________________
Image
Image


Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven


Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:44 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Views Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
Karma functions powered by Karma MOD © 2007, 2009 m157y