I've Become a Foster Momma *-*

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

...to a kitten whom I have dubbed Little Potato. I found him meowing outside my house and gave him a few pats on the head and he slipped into my house and into my heart LOL. I took him to the humane society today to check him out and he just has a cold and some tummy troubles because he is not used to eating a lot of food. Tested negative for some kitty diseases like feline leukemia so he is going to be okay! Hurray! He's a very friendly and playful boy so he will definitely get adopted out once he is all better :devillove: I have to look after him for two weeks until I can bring him in but for now he will be little brother to my dog :lol: luckily he seems to be okay with my dog curiously sniffing him all over, so hopefully he will be good with other pets in his new home~

Funny thing is synchronicity struck again and before this all happened, the same day I met Little Potato, I listened to a song called "Shelter" by Porter Robinson. It has excellent visuals and story done by an animation company, and I recommend checking it out :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fzQ6gRAEoy0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyhoo, yup funny how events line up, right? XD now I am sheltering a little kitty!
Also I made a winter shelter for other stray kitties in my neighborhood. I've only seen a few adult cats around but this was the first kitten I'd seen. I hope all the other kitties can have some kind of warm shelter and food and water during this time... it's so cold here right now TT.TT

Now I'm off to get more kitty supplies~ Hope everyone is having a good day~
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

That's so sweet.
H_Wright

Yea!! Congrats. Are you sure you're fostering? I've come to realize that kitties tend to stay. Maybe that is just me failing at fostering. Hence why I can't go to the bathroom to pee in the middle of the night without tripping over something furry.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I pulled mine out of a foxhole in 20 degree weather and knew he was mine for keeps. <3 He is a pain in the ass, but I love him! No more cold or outside. I tried to show him the snow one time and he went crazy...screaming and crying! I felt like a murderer! I know he would have died if my sis had taken him to a shelter all flea bit and skinny. He snuggles me and purrs now. Lap cat for life.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Amaranth Rose

H_Wright wrote:Yea!! Congrats. Are you sure you're fostering? I've come to realize that kitties tend to stay. Maybe that is just me failing at fostering. Hence why I can't go to the bathroom to pee in the middle of the night without tripping over something furry.
Awwww I wish I could keep him but I am going abroad soon and can't take another pet. It'll be difficult taking my dog already! Plus my parents are bringing their husky over here (they'll move into the house I'm at now) and he is notorious for hunting small animals... :devilcry: It's for the best and I know he will go to a great home~
Satan's Hellcat wrote:I pulled mine out of a foxhole in 20 degree weather and knew he was mine for keeps. <3 He is a pain in the ass, but I love him! No more cold or outside. I tried to show him the snow one time and he went crazy...screaming and crying! I felt like a murderer! I know he would have died if my sis had taken him to a shelter all flea bit and skinny. He snuggles me and purrs now. Lap cat for life.
Awwww!!! He really loves the warm indoors now LOL. Yeah, my fear was if I just took him to any old shelter he wouldn't get the care he needed. So I'll be taking him to the one I volunteered at because they are one of the biggest and cleanest shelters I've ever been in :) they also have lots of passionate volunteers and staff so I know he will get the care he needs!
H_Wright

Well he's a lucky one he found you. I have 5 and they are all a pain in my butt, but they chose me for a reason I guess. I have another foster dog coming tomorrow morning I can't wait to meet!!
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Omg his name is super cute XD i you know you will take super good care of him :)devil:
Amaranth Rose

H_Wright wrote:Well he's a lucky one he found you. I have 5 and they are all a pain in my butt, but they chose me for a reason I guess. I have another foster dog coming tomorrow morning I can't wait to meet!!
Awwwww yep better inside a warm home with food and water in his belly than out in the chilly wind and snow :devilcry:
Wow five cats!!! Must be a lively house :devillove: and another foster dog! That's exciting!!! Do you know what they are like already? :)

Hehe one day I'll get my own cat but not for a few more years... :)
elena.rose wrote:Omg his name is super cute XD i you know you will take super good care of him :)devil:
Thank you Elena! Lolol I just looked at him and decided he was Little Potato. I also thought about Sir Meowsalot later but decided he was Little Potato. :devilclap:
Maybe one day I will name my own cat Sir Meowsalot. King Arpurr. Meowlin the Wizard :lol:
And yup, I'm going to take care of the heck out of him so he can get better and get adopted! Woohoo!!!
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Awww that's so sweet Amaranth. What Colour kittie is he? I love cats. I have 3. :crazy:
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Amaranth Rose

Passemoon wrote:Awww that's so sweet Amaranth. What Colour kittie is he? I love cats. I have 3. :crazy:
Moon, he is a tabby and kind of brown! With yellow eyes ^^

Hmmm 3 kitties huh~ do your kitties all get along? I have never had more than 2 kitties at a time and they did not get along so I wonder how bigger kitty families function :D *pokes H Wright too*

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”