Dear Satan

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

:grindevil:
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

<3 Dear Satan, I love you and thank you for all the gifts. I am taking your lovely Demons to Europe and Thailand and Viet Nam next year and in 2020 because of your generosity in my life. I will get to fly an eagle on my arm at Cotswold Falconry Center in the UK, and I will think of how you taught me to be: Strong and wild and free! This year has been amazing for me. The things you have shared with me and taught me are so amazing. Every time I connect to a Demon, I think of you. Happy Holiday. and Merry Satan-mas. You have treated me like a goddess, and I appreciate that! :devilbow: :devillove: :devilclap: :devilbanana: :cheekydevil:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Haha oh man that’s great.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

Dear Satan, please help me bring my demoness home! It’s all I really wanted for Christmas!!!!! Hail Satan! Hahaha very funny
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”