The cat found - so emotive!

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

Want to share something from facebook what brought tears at my eyes how cute it is. 🙂 So here it is:

We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

That is so sweet. Cats are the best.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
user2774653b

Every animal is but yeah for me the cats are somehow special. Reason could be that i also have similar one, orange-white and huge male with sense of unconditional love!
We're walking in the air

I'm holding very tight
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I have recently discovered that when my cats do something to upset their human slaves, they hide under my ancestor altar. I only just now realized that they have been doing this pretty much from the day I consecrated it. They knew that I did not want them sleeping on it because it is a small table with a hunter green velvet covering. I was afraid they would knock the flower vase, candle and photos of my ancestors off and get fur all over the velvet. Interesting thing, I told both of them only once not to sleep on it, and they stopped doing it. I didn't scold them, I said, "This is an altar to my ancestors, would you please not sleep on it." I said that to each of them when I found them sleeping there. And they never did it again! This did not stop them from turning the space beneath the table into Sanctuary. I am just fine with that :devilgrin:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
user2774653b

Passchendaele wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:13 am
I have recently discovered that when my cats do something to upset their human slaves, they hide under my ancestor altar. I only just now realized that they have been doing this pretty much from the day I consecrated it. They knew that I did not want them sleeping on it because it is a small table with a hunter green velvet covering. I was afraid they would knock the flower vase, candle and photos of my ancestors off and get fur all over the velvet. Interesting thing, I told both of them only once not to sleep on it, and they stopped doing it. I didn't scold them, I said, "This is an altar to my ancestors, would you please not sleep on it." I said that to each of them when I found them sleeping there. And they never did it again! This did not stop them from turning the space beneath the table into Sanctuary. I am just fine with that :devilgrin:
Yes everybody who claim that animals haven't soul, self conscious or aren't intelligent enough is terribly wrong. They can even understand our words and surely can feel what's saint for us. :)
We're walking in the air

I'm holding very tight

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”