Possessed iPad

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Ok, so I know my iPad is probably not really possessed, but I would love to know why, all of a sudden, it is super magnetized!? On one side the attraction is so strong it will pull anything metal towards it from several inches away, and on the other side it repels stuff, sending those things sliding away across the table! My son is incredibly amused by it, and I am just plain curious. Can someone please help me to understand this? Lol!
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Obsidian Goddess wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:04 am
Ok, so I know my iPad is probably not really possessed, but I would love to know why, all of a sudden, it is super magnetized!? On one side the attraction is so strong it will pull anything metal towards it from several inches away, and on the other side it repels stuff, sending those things sliding away across the table! My son is incredibly amused by it, and I am just plain curious. Can someone please help me to understand this? Lol!
Some of the newer ipads in the last few years have a magnetic side meant for a certain kind of magnetic case. Its to turn it on if you have it in that case,i think its usually the left side of the ipads if i remember right
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”