A Story to Make you Smile

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

There is so much negativity going around and so much that is sinking us, I wanted to share this because it really warmed my heart.

It shows without any doubt what happens when we live authentically, pushing towards our goals, dream and desires.  Incredible things happen when we act authentically as we are and live our truth. Impossible becomes possible when our hearts are aligned with purpose and we have hope and a vision.

This couple had a dream and they made it happen and the results of that dream are just spectacular on so many levels.  

I wanted to share because it made me smile, and I hope it does for you too.

https://www.boredpanda.com/brazilian-co ... restation/
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Akelta wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:00 am
There is so much negativity going around and so much that is sinking us, I wanted to share this because it really warmed my heart.

It shows without any doubt what happens when we live authentically, pushing towards our goals, dream and desires.  Incredible things happen when we act authentically as we are and live our truth. Impossible becomes possible when our hearts are aligned with purpose and we have hope and a vision.

This couple had a dream and they made it happen and the results of that dream are just spectacular on so many levels.  

I wanted to share because it made me smile, and I hope it does for you too.

https://www.boredpanda.com/brazilian-co ... restation/
Thank you for this!

It can be so easy to succumb to all the fear-mongering propaganda that is put in front of our faces on every media outlet everywhere. I personally try to seek out sources of inspiring and positive and hopeful news.

If you look for it there's tons of things like that available, it's just not what the dominant paradigm wants us to see. We are a lot easier to control and to sell products to if we're in a constant state of low-level anxiety and fear.

It's always nice to see people focusing on making change that's meaningful to them!

:grouphug:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Flux wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:29 pm
Thank you for this!

It can be so easy to succumb to all the fear-mongering propaganda that is put in front of our faces on every media outlet everywhere. I personally try to seek out sources of inspiring and positive and hopeful news.

If you look for it there's tons of things like that available, it's just not what the dominant paradigm wants us to see. We are a lot easier to control and to sell products to if we're in a constant state of low-level anxiety and fear.

It's always nice to see people focusing on making change that's meaningful to them!

:grouphug:
This, exactly, we are bombarded with stories of fear and hopelessness that are designed to knock us down and keep us anxious, depressed and afraid. Our media is designed to sink our energy vibration and make us feel hopeless. Nothing leads people to states of inaction faster then feelings of hopelessness. It is designed to control us and force us into states of complete helplessness. When hope is lost, no one will take the action to make changes because they will feel like we are doomed anyway. So why bother.

My work with Mammon has actually steered me away from this. He always tells me if I a going to complain, I need to find a solution, and if I find a solution I need to act on that solution. Taking action and moving forward. I believe we will solve all the problems that are before us, we just have to not lose hope and remember that so long as we are alive, we have the power to take action.

I remember a long time ago, I saw a presentation by Dr. Jane Goodall, what a beautiful soul she is. She spoke about the reasons for hope and why we must never let it go, no matter what happens. It is interesting because one of her solutions was replanting the forests and restoring green spaces, and then years later I find this article where this couple has done just that, with fantastic results.

Hearing her speak I vowed to myself never to give up hope and through my work with Mammon I always seek solutions and act in the direction of what I wish to manifest and see rise in this world.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Thank you so much for this post. Dreams are infinite and become the building blocks of our reality if we dare to allow them.
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”