I have been bad! Lol!

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Ok, so I know pacts are usually pretty secretive, but the one I have with Belial really isn’t... certain details of it are, but it is also ok in our case for me to be open about it, because part of my end of our agreement is that when I gain worthwhile knowledge, I pay it forward onto the ears of those who can and truly may benefit from it and would appreciate it. It would seem by my posts that everything is always just perfect and goes exactly as I wish as the result of our pact. This isn’t always the case. Sometimes, I really don’t like the way things are going and get really impatient, but in the end I always realize that everything was and is in my best interest. Part of our pact is about me learning to have faith and to trust. With this being said, I just tend to post about the more positive and uplifting experiences that I encounter along the way. Usually, my posts have some deeper message or lesson, but today, I am gonna post something in hopes of causing a few good laughs.
To start with, every Sunday, while people everywhere are going to church, I have what I call Belial’s day of indulgence. I am home alone all day, and I prepare all sorts of delicious foods and deserts, get some really good wine, bake all sorts of yummy cannabis brownies and cookies (I am a licensed grower and have an endless amount...lol), dress in wickedly sexy clothing, listen to whatever music as loud as I want... do whatever I love to indulge in to the fullest... and I invoke Him and offer my 5 senses for the day so He can enjoy the hell out of all of those great things right along with me...it’s really just to express gratitude for all He has helped me with, but it’s also so much fun to feel naughty and defiant together...on Sunday, especially!
Sometimes I just get these overwhelming urges to tempt and corrupt some poor weak soul... especially on those Sundays! Yesterday, my x-husband became my unsuspecting victim! I had left him long ago because a series of unfortunate events in his life had caused him to become an obsessive, compulsive Christian and he kept trying to force his ways on me and became controlling. I answer to no one, so he was history pretty quickly, although we are still friends as neither of us are the type to hold grudges. Anyway, I know all of his weaknesses, I know what he does and when, every Sunday... he goes to church, then lunch, then bible study. I also know that he cannot resist those wonderful weed brownies I bake, and that if I were to offer him some and tell him they are extra strong and don’t dare eat them until he was done for the day with no more responsibility... he would just have to prove he’s such a man and can handle anything... and eat them all up immediately. So, I texted him while he was still at church tempting him by to pick some up afterward on his way to lunch. When he came, I bragged about how they were the most potent ones ever, and warned him over and over not to eat them until evening. Of course he downed every one of them right away, and by bible study... which he was supposed to host... he was nodding off in his chair with his mouth hanging wide open, drooling all over! Lol! He tried to lie and tell everyone that he took too much allergy meds but they knew better. Later , after sleeping it all off, he called me to tell me I need Jesus! I just laughed and told him that I was busy spending the day with a Noble Demon Lord and that I had to go eat another brownie... then hung up and turned off the ringer.
My x-husband really wasn’t mad, and today we both laughed about it all. I guess there are a few good points here... first, when dealing with humans it’s best if possible to be accepting of differences, even if we don’t agree with or understand the differences ,and we should strive to make the best of things. My x and I are a good example... here we are, a follower of the LHP and Godspouse, and a Christian... having laughs over trying to outwit each other constantly rather than bringing negativity and bad energy about by holding grudges, and what fun we have!
The other point, which I feel is really important to bring up because in our society we are so brainwashed to think spirituality has to be serious all the time, is that it is ok to enjoy, indulge, have fun with the Demons you are working with or have a pact with... they love it too...don’t forget about your familiars and demon companions either. It is actually a very thoughtful way to thank them for all they do for us... to just call on them and give them really special, heart felt offerings, and for once not asking for, demanding, or expecting anything in return ...to do this just to express gratitude towards them . Believe me, all the energy that you give to them in doing this is never lost, because as long as your intentions are honest and truthful, they will always give back equally. :devillove:
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

Thank you so much for posting this.

I'm a very serious person. I'm not good at having fun. I needed this reminder. :devillove:
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Obsidian Goddess wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:02 am
Ok, so I know pacts are usually pretty secretive, but the one I have with Belial really isn’t... certain details of it are, but it is also ok in our case for me to be open about it, because part of my end of our agreement is that when I gain worthwhile knowledge, I pay it forward onto the ears of those who can and truly may benefit from it and would appreciate it. It would seem by my posts that everything is always just perfect and goes exactly as I wish as the result of our pact. This isn’t always the case. Sometimes, I really don’t like the way things are going and get really impatient, but in the end I always realize that everything was and is in my best interest. Part of our pact is about me learning to have faith and to trust. With this being said, I just tend to post about the more positive and uplifting experiences that I encounter along the way. Usually, my posts have some deeper message or lesson, but today, I am gonna post something in hopes of causing a few good laughs.
To start with, every Sunday, while people everywhere are going to church, I have what I call Belial’s day of indulgence. I am home alone all day, and I prepare all sorts of delicious foods and deserts, get some really good wine, bake all sorts of yummy cannabis brownies and cookies (I am a licensed grower and have an endless amount...lol), dress in wickedly sexy clothing, listen to whatever music as loud as I want... do whatever I love to indulge in to the fullest... and I invoke Him and offer my 5 senses for the day so He can enjoy the hell out of all of those great things right along with me...it’s really just to express gratitude for all He has helped me with, but it’s also so much fun to feel naughty and defiant together...on Sunday, especially!
Sometimes I just get these overwhelming urges to tempt and corrupt some poor weak soul... especially on those Sundays! Yesterday, my x-husband became my unsuspecting victim! I had left him long ago because a series of unfortunate events in his life had caused him to become an obsessive, compulsive Christian and he kept trying to force his ways on me and became controlling. I answer to no one, so he was history pretty quickly, although we are still friends as neither of us are the type to hold grudges. Anyway, I know all of his weaknesses, I know what he does and when, every Sunday... he goes to church, then lunch, then bible study. I also know that he cannot resist those wonderful weed brownies I bake, and that if I were to offer him some and tell him they are extra strong and don’t dare eat them until he was done for the day with no more responsibility... he would just have to prove he’s such a man and can handle anything... and eat them all up immediately. So, I texted him while he was still at church tempting him by to pick some up afterward on his way to lunch. When he came, I bragged about how they were the most potent ones ever, and warned him over and over not to eat them until evening. Of course he downed every one of them right away, and by bible study... which he was supposed to host... he was nodding off in his chair with his mouth hanging wide open, drooling all over! Lol! He tried to lie and tell everyone that he took too much allergy meds but they knew better. Later , after sleeping it all off, he called me to tell me I need Jesus! I just laughed and told him that I was busy spending the day with a Noble Demon Lord and that I had to go eat another brownie... then hung up and turned off the ringer.
My x-husband really wasn’t mad, and today we both laughed about it all. I guess there are a few good points here... first, when dealing with humans it’s best if possible to be accepting of differences, even if we don’t agree with or understand the differences ,and we should strive to make the best of things. My x and I are a good example... here we are, a follower of the LHP and Godspouse, and a Christian... having laughs over trying to outwit each other constantly rather than bringing negativity and bad energy about by holding grudges, and what fun we have!
The other point, which I feel is really important to bring up because in our society we are so brainwashed to think spirituality has to be serious all the time, is that it is ok to enjoy, indulge, have fun with the Demons you are working with or have a pact with... they love it too...don’t forget about your familiars and demon companions either. It is actually a very thoughtful way to thank them for all they do for us... to just call on them and give them really special, heart felt offerings, and for once not asking for, demanding, or expecting anything in return ...to do this just to express gratitude towards them . Believe me, all the energy that you give to them in doing this is never lost, because as long as your intentions are honest and truthful, they will always give back equally. :devillove:
Hahahahahaha

I love this!!

Thanks for the hilarious story. Fun is wildly underrated especially in spiritual circles. But I think it's one of the primary goals of being in these meatbodies.

I used to take myself out on fancy dates when I was single. I think I might join you in a regular day of demonic indulgence!

:devilclap:
Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Nyctophilia Raven wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:32 pm
Thank you so much for posting this.

I'm a very serious person. I'm not good at having fun. I needed this reminder. :devillove:
For so long I lost touch with myself and forgot how to have fun. Really, all week long it’s all about self improvement and self discipline, which I have room to improve upon, so Sunday (or Sinday as I sometimes call it) is a great break. What I do has it’s risks, which is why I only would do this with a very high ranking Demon Lord or Fallen Angel, in my case the one who is my comfort zone and who I am very familiar with. It isn’t, and doesn’t always have to be about indulgence though. There are some amazing benefits and things to learn from it. Once last winter, I went way up north to a cabin in the middle of a pine forest and did this. The sun was going down as I got there and earlier that day there had been a good snowfall that covered all the trees. I went in, unpacked, and start my usual ritual, invoking Him. Every thing I experienced out there in the quiet cabin was so intense, as if I had never seen candle light, or felt the warmth of the fire place, and the sound of the fire crackling was like music. I bundled up and went out into the cold moonlit night and started walking through the pine forest and it was the most incredibly beautiful experience I have ever had. It was like experiencing everything through His view as well as my own, almost like when you see an ocean and feel it’s intense power and energy for the first time. Everything seemed so new... the way the moonlight illuminated the snow that had settled on the trees, and how it made every single snowflake look like a tiny diamond among so many more. The stars were so beautiful, and the cold felt so exhilarating, so I just started to run through the night, taking in the cold air... and I wen on for a mile or more never even tiring in the deep snow. I felt this amazing strength that carried me down to river and I stopped to sit on a tree stump. I looked around me at how vast and wonderful, beautiful and mysterious this earthly place really is, yet also how small compared to all else out there and I suddenly felt a sense of warmth surrounding me and a feeling of such intense gratitude and love it brought me to tears. I took that feeling with me on my walk back to the cabin, and I shared that feeling with Him, and was so very thankful for all the experiences that being here has given me and all I have learned. That sharing of energy that night and what it taught me, will stay with me forever.
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

this sounds Like a great idea, a special day to just do this and your experience sounds wonderful. I have done this a few times myself with various demon lords and other beings and it certainly leads to some intense experiences. I also transvocate while I dance occasionally and that leads to some wonderful energy flows and forms of expression too. It is really interesting to see how these beings interpret things through our bodies and senses.

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”