G's Adventures in Food

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Mist
Patron Deities: Freyja, Fenrir

One of my non-demonic friends has a penchant for collecting knowledge of many kinds, ranging from recipes to languages to oddities and strange historical facts.

The two of us stumbled upon an article about strange medieval foods and their preparation. It was a fun bonding activity for us, learning together about something we both found interesting.

In case that is something that sounds like fun to any of you or your companions, here's the link: https://www.interesly.com/top-12-weirde ... eval-food/

Keep in mind, some of the food items might be considered gross, lol.
I threw myself to the wolves, only to learn of the tenderness of their howl, and the loyalty in their blood. ~Isra Al-Thibeh

Profile picture by LAS-T
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

When you mentioned how gross they can get, I was like "huh how bad can it be?" until I saw Roast Hedgehog. Thank you for suggesting this, it'll definitely be a fun bonding activity with Forrest!

I'd definitely eat a Roast Swan, but they are protected birds reeeee :drool:
I think the royalty in England millenniums ago used to have Swan meat.
Mist
Patron Deities: Freyja, Fenrir

The lampreys were the ones where I was like "Oh. Ick." :lol: That being said, I'd probably still try it. I am also utterly fascinated by the swan.

I'm glad you and Forrest enjoyed it!
I threw myself to the wolves, only to learn of the tenderness of their howl, and the loyalty in their blood. ~Isra Al-Thibeh

Profile picture by LAS-T

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”