They be blunt, but they be funny.

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
VioletShirokuma
Number of Demon Familiars: 15

So my good friend who has been working with the Goetic demons far longer than me, and is able to channel them a lot more easier with portal vessels of them - we both finally received portals of Flauros/Flereous/Haures. Well the thing is the conjurer I got the portal from is a mutual friend and extremely in tune with the Goetic demons and he wanted to extend his outreach to a select few number of people from within her reach of her private shop - who he knows he can bring a fiery change to, who he feels will shine - all that stuff. I'm gonna skip past all the details because it's quite a lot.

There's a female demonic empress that is associated with Satan who started coming around my friend and she told her that she is like a messenger for me because she strongly felt my friend was going to greatly help me on my path when working with the Goetic demons haha. She kind of represents a bridge to me. I live in America and she lives in Singapore lol. We both are hereditary clairvoyants so we both have strong intuitive gifts of our own. So that's the background on /that/.

So...

She decided to channel him for me... well actually I found out he had gifted her a Fire Horse familiar in his realm! I was really astonished. I thought that was awesome. She's very adept at astral traveling and so she had described to me what happened, it was quite neat.

...But oh my lord he had a lot of blunt words for me lol.

Lots of good messages about me needing to heal my heart and basically he knew I was hiding a very great talent from people that would propel me into prosperity. He felt there was no action being taken for a very long time though (this is true and I even know it very well)...... man I felt so called out with everything he had to say

It was just TOO SPECIFIC ... it's stuff I know my friend doesn't know prior to channeling him.

I don't let people know anything much about me, to be honest... so I was kind of in a state of shock lol

So here I am being all excited to know what Flereous has to say lmao........ I was very very looking forward to it really.

But I think the funniest thing that happened was my friend who channeled him SAW AN IMAGE OF ME TAKING MY PHONE INTO THE BATHROOM... GOING TO THE TOILET HAHHAHAA (relayed from him)

And she told me "He says too much phone"

After that she was like "What the hell??? What does that mean?"

She was so confused by this image hahahahahhahaa

But I was laughing so hard because I knew how true that was, he knew I often take my phone into the bathroom for an excessive amount of time (sorry hope nobody gets grossed out easily at the thought but as crude of an image it is I just died laughing)

He basically felt I was wasting a lot of my days looking at my phone, using my phone, texting on it... Yeah I'll have to admit ever since this quarantine started I've become way too attached to my phone to the point I look at it in the early mornings, before I sleep, even whenever I am eating meals. Yeah everyone has a phone (mostly) and everyone looks at their phones but way before this session she had with him, I been using it for weeks on end wasting hours haha

I got so embarrassed and turned so red hahahhaa

I mean she basically kept seeing an image of me at the toilet with my phone from him!

I told my friend it's not an image that confuses me because I knew it was something I was doing way too often.

He really has a sense of humor lol

(All humor aside he did have some serious messages for me and feels I need to refocus)

I'm going to remember this as long as I live. :lol:
Celtic Star

Kinda reminds me of how people mention studies that phones cause your body to release dopamine which could turn into an unhealthy habit.

Regardless, it's good to hear that you got some helpful advise, as well as a fun little memory to boot.
Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.
Aggie Cromwell
Celtic Star

Kinda reminds me of how people mention studies that phones cause your body to release dopamine which could turn into an unhealthy habit.

Regardless, it's good to hear that you got some helpful advise, as well as a fun little memory to boot.
Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.
Aggie Cromwell

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”