Ghost/Demon/Paranormal Games

Myths, Legends, and Stories from Different Cultures around the world.
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I feel with all the popularity that ghost/demon/paranormal games are getting I wanted to ask what your opinions were on it all?
Has anyone played any type of ghost games or demon games probably as a child or just do it towards Halloween. Do you think a lot of them are bs or do you think most of them are real?
From the famous ones like Bloody Mary to the more recent ones such as the Elevator Game (though they say it's been around for a long time it recently gained popularity in the last five years).

Here's a link to a site that has some games

http://www.scaryforkids.com/ghost-games/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I myself feel a lot of these games are fake and made by a couple of people who were wanting to see if others would honestly fall for these. Other times I believe some of these games are real, I have a feeling they're dangerous and should not be played by people who don't even know what they're getting themselves into, people who just do it for laughs. I get it though it seems like fun it seems like a great thing to do with friends, I know I was a curious child (I still am curious to be horst) that had friends who loved doing ghost games. I didn't participate in many... but I did do one. My friend learned about this ghost game at church.... I wanted to ask what church do you go to? But I thought against it.... so basically it was just a game that invokes this spirit named Freddy (not Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy lol) and he supposedly just lifts your arms up in the air....i'm like well that doesn't sound nearly as bad as the others so I did and well nothing.....I found out my friends were just a bunch of liars at that point.

So even though my little experience was fake....I think my friends did play some serious games just because of how they started acting afterwards and somethings that happened. I'm not friends with them anymore.... so I can't say or ask what else they went through I just know what witnessed with them as a kid.

I think it's stupid to play these games if you don't what you're invoking.... some say it's a demon but it can actually be a tormented soul and not a demon at all. If it was a demon I think the only reason demons would attack or hurt someone if they're not completely BA is because they are tired of stupid people summoning them for idiotic reasons. You should always have protection in place and shield yourself which most of the mundane people who do this will never understand...

Sorry for this long post I really would love to hear if anyone has done any type of these games in the past or still do it. What is your opinion on all of these games?
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Sapphire
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Bumping since I saw no one replied. Personally, I have never participated in these games and am very glad I didn't. My friends when I was younger did believe in spirits and ghosts as they have had experiences and would never play these games as they knew that bad stuff could happen. I do think most of those games are BS, however when you do those games you can call in stuff and open yourself up to lower energies. I think people should stay away from these games at all costs. And like you said the people who do these games are the ones who are the most vulnerable.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." Rumi

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
alikat13

Thanks for replying Sapphire, that's good you and your friends were aware of spirits and knew not to play around with things like this.... my friends on the there hand were morons..... but you can just blame it on them not knowing any better....

I like reading about a lot of these games and everything but I would never participate in them I'm a cautious person when it comes to these "games" because some of them may be real...i'll never take the chance to see if they are or not...

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Sapphire

Oh my god I just now clicked on the link and looked at the website. I posted without looking at it first. What the flip, this is for kids? That site should not exist! And it's aimed at kids? :scareddevil: My word this is bad on so many levels and extremely dangerous. Kids shouldn't be doing that stuff they are vulnerable. I am beyond disgusted.

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
Sapphire

When I said most of those games are BS I meant the famous ones you wrote in your posts like Bloody Mary or the Elevator game. Yeah some of the ones in that link might be real. The ones who created that website are foolish.

alikat13

I know what you mean these games are aimed towards kids and teenagers, the younger, naïve, curious people....
That's why a lot of the videos on youtube are centered around these games they found on this site... and why many of them are adolescents..

I don't think it should say games for "kids" either.... it's in no way meant to played by kids because most of tendon't what they're doing.... in these cases I hope the games are bs for their sake.

The Bloody Mary game and legend is an interesting one though....I actually had a dream of Queen Mary once but I can't say if the game itself is real or not..... she could be an egregore that people have created throughout the years....

Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

Yeah I think I did like Bloody Mary once as a kid and nothing happened.

But woah that website is for kids? Wow some of those games....I just read about the Bath Game and The Midnight Game. I have to agree that It should totally not be aimed at kids.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

As a child we did none of these, the most I ever did was an ouija board when I was 14 and it was spot on. That is when my friend realised that I was a witch.

I only know of these ghost games due to all the horror movies they have been, plus I'm an asian horror movie fan.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Zygimantas Puze
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, lord Satan

I have been always interested in these games when I was 13 yr old. I played a lot of these with my friend and I'm very happy that some of them didn't worked for me. It all happened before I became a satanist. If not these scary games I would't be satanist right now. There was a game called "Red Doors, Yellow Doors" or something like that 😆 I don't remember name so good. In that game first time in my life I went to spirit world and after that game I wanted to know more & more about it and it lead me to LHP. I do not recommend to try these. Many of them are really dangerous.

How come it can’t fly no better than a chicken?’ Milkman asked.

Too much tail. All that jewelry weighs it down. Like vanity. Can’t nobody fly with all that [stuff]. Wanna fly, you got to give up the [stuff] that weighs you down.’

by Toni Morrison

More quotes

Return to “Myths, Legends and Folklore”