Essential oil brands

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Lokakisa wrote:Yeah I've seen and used Now. Kinda forgot about it since I hadn't seen it in a while.
Aura Cacia is another, you can even find it in Target now. They make it easy to get started with the basics.

Finding a diluted blend is not always bad (if the company is honest about it on the label), usually it's for safety and affordability. If it's diluted in say jojoba or almond or something it's still natural. Most oils can't be put on the skin straight out of the bottle.

It is funny you mention that brand Aura Cacia. I go to this grocery store that is concidered a farmers market. The store is called sprouts, they sell NOW and Aura Cacia essential oils there. I actually have some of both. That is where I learned about them from. Some Oils are like $70 something. Yup I will not be purchasing those lol. But most are reasonably priced.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Lol aromatherapy is not a cheap hobby!
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”