View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:06 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Astrological Services ~ Now being offered! 
Cotton Candy

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Through the suggestion of some very special friends who often let me explore and dissect them astrologically I have decided it is time to start offering these services through the shop~ I am very excited about this, I think astrology can unlock a very potent dimension of the pure, primordial self as it is...completely free from the structures impinged upon it; attuned with the cycles, seasons, ebbs and flows of our nature.

Solar Eclipse Portrait~ $15 Promo Astro Price
For a limited time only you have the chance tap into the energies that will be affecting you for the upcoming Solar Eclipse on the 21st~ A teaser service meant to both aid the shakeup of eclipse season for those who may be feeling the shifts already as well as highlight the full dimensions of what will be soon coming to Phantasmory.

https://www.phantasmory.com/product-pag ... e-portrait

As we all know; Eclipse season represents a force of great change and transformation. Each and every one of us are touched by the deconstructive/reconstructive portals and gateways that open within the spectrum of the stars. This mini astro portrait will showcase how you in particular will be energetically affected--what part of your life; internal and external, will be touched by the eclipse energies. It will reveal to you the areas that need to be focused on for your healing, what should be released, what should be encouraged and how to most benefit from the potential of the energies that will be flooding our systems.

Navigating in the middle of a raging tempest at sea is much easier when you have a map; treat your inner being to such necessities.

Natal Portrait~ $45
https://www.phantasmory.com/product-pag ... l-portrait

Utilizing your astrological imprint I will be interpreting the energies that your natal chart chooses to present and reveal to me for you and your development at this specific moment in time. There are deep messages encoded within the webs of the planets and their relations, one need only listen with a specific ear to hear the frequencies they put out. The sacred song of the cosmos is then revealed.

Through this channel I will be highlighting various aspects of your birth chart that stand out to me, it will be inclusive of a great deal but it should be emphasized that depending on where you are in your journey and what the energy wants to probe there will be a particular focus to the self revelation; it will have a unique theme. It is done in such a way as to focus on the internal energies of the vehicle you were born into through cosmic affiliation, it is a focus on the subtle self as a springboard into the divine self.

It is meant to produce a very eye opening mirror into your inherent pain and your weaknesses, as well as your inherent beauty and your strengths. It is capable of showcasing how you handle situations, how you best work/progress, how you can develop yourself, and how to make the most out of this life you have. It is a wide spectrum look into your personality, your habits and idiosyncrasies, your past/present/future, your subconscious beliefs, and the mental chains that perhaps keep you bound in some way or another.

I am very passionate about the art of astrology-- I believe it to be a powerful and dynamic form of communication with something greater than ourselves. I do not subscribe to the fatalistic component, I believe that each negative point represents a compressed strength and a potential for transformation; it just needs to be put in the proper perspective. 'Knowing thyself' is the greatest power we can be granted, it allows us to construct more efficient road maps through everyday experience and in turn life as a whole to most extract what it is that we want to do, know, and become.

It can be a very beautiful, moving experience to know yourself from a cosmic perspective; to have your purpose highlighted amidst the spectral glow of the long burned out stars. It is like having the constellations of your being painted out in glowing watercolors--it highlights both the human component while at the same time somehow intimating at the outline of your divine component. What can be is revealed through what presently is.

*bounces around very happy and cosmic like*

Eat me!

still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]