Welcome to The Night Market - Updated July 9th 2019

~Come Check out the stores of the Night Market~
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Welcome to The Night Market ~ Macabre Haven of Paranormal Oddities and Preternatural Mysteries

A Night Market. A place where stores with a common theme come together and set up an experience. This experience is the night journey. For we are awoken in the night by the sound of laughter and fun and proceed to follow the voices to the night to the market. Fun, Phantasom, Excitement and wonder, what shadows will be uncovered in the night market.

With the expansion of our store we would also love to introduce a new section of Satan and Suns. The Night Market is a place where stores who have their own flavour and unique purpose can post their wares for your enjoyment. There are a lot of wonderful and incredibly talented people out there and as we continue to grow this community we would like to take the time to honour those unique energies that others bring. The Night Market will be for those stores who offer that unique flavour and bring added dimensions and wonder to this space.

As Satan and Suns grows so do it’s members and so does this atmosphere. We all are working together to keep the energies of Satan and Suns and set the evolution of this space to keep it the wonderful safe space of dark discoveries and exploration that it is. We are unique and want to keep it a place of learning, growth and exploration. The positive energies we lay now will grow into a beautiful night garden in the future and this is exactly what we wish to achieve.

~ Members of the Night Market need to be active in the community. We are all working to grow this place, this means posting, creating threads and driving the activeness of the community.

~ The Night Market should balance posting sales threads and information threads. We are working to grow the community and those who are in the night market need to be involved in this.

~ Only shops approved for the Night Market can post here. Please make sure the links you are posting match the section that you are in!

~ S&S is not responsible for the listings that are posted here. It is up to the buyer to research the seller that is aligned with them and ask the questions before purchase. S&S and it's coven members accept no responsibility for the listings posted in this section. If you have issues please return to the seller and solve your issues with them.

Thank you to all our members! You all help to make this space and keep it mystical and amazing for all those who are called by the creatures of the night!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Heidi

How awesome!!! :devilclap:
User4445

What a treat :cloud:
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

Oh man, I had no idea Amethyst Arachnid is Eilana's shop! Squeee! :devilclap: :devilclap: :devillove:
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Bumping for updated rules! As we grow please keep in mind that we are all working together to build this community!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User50
Patron Deities: Murmur
Your favourite Demon?: Murmur, Vassago, Zagan, Bifrons, Gamigin, Valefor, Gusion, Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

This is really wonderful and I hope to one day be a part of this!
‎☼ Fra. Solaris Liari, Ordo Sonitus Lux, the Order of the Good Death ‎☼
EgoDestruction
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set, and Sorath
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne and Solar

With only shops approved for the night market being able to post does this mean I need to get my shop approved first? I own a mediumship shop on Etsy.
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Willucifer wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 2:50 pm
With only shops approved for the night market being able to post does this mean I need to get my shop approved first? I own a mediumship shop on Etsy.
yes, usually it is those who have been around for awhile and have shown that they are a part of the community. but you can advertise in the discord on the night market channel
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
EgoDestruction
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set, and Sorath
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne and Solar

Thank you Ysa!
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Oooo nice. Do you think I'll be able to advertise here soon? I appreciate probably not at the moment as I've been inactive for a while, but do you think maybe in a few months? It would be nice to advertise my Etsy shop here.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Welcome to the Night Market!”