Temple Events : Temple of The Divine Animal

~Come Check out the stores of the Night Market~
Vixen

Hiiiii Again beautiful souls!

For some of you, I am new, for some of you I am an old friend!
I used to offer primarily magickal services but shifted into offering high level 1:1 feminine embodiment coaching,

I have been hosting Temple Events on facebook, basically virtual retreats where you can receive a set of advanced energetic transmissions meant to shift your concsciousness and alchemize you into greater power and access in whatever domain I am focusing on.
For the most part, up until now these have been for women alone.

I just recently opened up and launched a temple event that I am offering to both men & women.

Temple of the Divine Animal

This is a 5 day event where we are going to be activating your dormant primality and aligning you to the most potently divine expression of your inner animal available. There is going to be a lot of deep rewiring here to put you in touch with the most exquisite flow of animal consciousness available.

Tickets are $333, the event starts September 5th, and it will be held in a Private Facebook Temple Group which you will be granted access to once you purchase your ticket. Being in the group is always an intimate and transformative experience not only for the content you will be receiving but for the space of community around the process and the growth where you can share and relish in the alchemy with others as if we were all together in physical temple space.

Tickets are available on my website:
https://sapphiretsunamia.com/holy-slut-temple-events

Or through my facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/sapphiredragonpussii/

The Schedule of Days is as Follows,
Each Transmission is an hour to two hours long,

Opening day- 9/5: The Instinctual Activation & Breakdown
This transmission will encompass all aspects and facets of instinctual power. Understanding what it is, why it's been repressed and distorted, what it represents for us, and how we can use this to further our worldly evolution and journey. We will be breaking down the massive divide you have faced in this world in being disconnected from this power, massive restoration and healing will come to your instinctual/animal self through this.

Day 2- 9/6: Panther Activation
This is a transmission guided by the spirit of the panther, here I will be breaking down all instinctual aspects of psychic power, magick, the unconscious & the dark, regality, mesmerism & allure, and the death/rebirth cycles of evolution available to you. I will be delving into the depth of the divine animal's true magical splendor and power in this call and teaching you all aligned and organic connection to your psychic & energetic potential as a sorceress. At the end of the transmission I will activate the panther spirit in your body through a guided meditation.

Day 3- 9/7: Wolf Activation
This is a transmission guided by the spirit of the wolf, here I will be breaking down all instinctual aspects of what it means to magnetize your 'pack' or 'tribe', how to lead from your deepanimal self, how to guide others through descent, the power of connection for the feminine & masculine, the instincts of the hunter/ress and how to align these with your divinity, and the raw grit & tenacity of evolutionary drive. This call will reveal a lot of potent secrets about community that will revolutionize the way you approach your business. At the end of the transmission I will activate the wolf spirit in your body through a guided meditation.

DAY 4- 9/8: Hawk Activation
This is a transmission guided by the spirit of the hawk, here I will be breaking down how you can understand the art of sharpening and refining your instinctual sight, desires, and ability to act with extreme precision and high resonance. We will be unlocking potent strains of your genius in this space as we get very -clear- on the accurate, precise, tones of power you encompass. You will learn how to navigate your life with extreme precision, mastery, and feminine decisiveness. Extreme and mind blowing clarity will be birthed in this space. At the end of the transmission the Hawk will be activated within you through a guided meditation.

DAY 5- 9/9: Your Personal Power Animal Activation & Crowning
On the closing day the transmission encompasses many aspects of divine primal power, animal instinct, and deep bodily knowing. I will be taking you into the most potent of codes around the animal and steeping you with practical primal knowledge meant to revolutionize your business, your money, your love, your life as a whole. We will be going in depth on the personal animal inside of you and why this force is so pivotal to your feminine evolution and transcendence in this world. After this I will be guiding you through the activation where you will receive your personal animal spirit and totem of feminine divinity.

Hope to see you there. <3

Miss you and love you all!!! :grouphug:
Intending to be more active in this space in the coming days :)
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream

Return to “Welcome to the Night Market!”