New Services and Sale

~Come Check out the stores of the Night Market~
ImpQueen
Patron Deities: closed
Your favourite Demon?: Belial/Ipos/Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 35

Hello Lovely Forum Family!

Due to events in the ImpQueen household in the last month I'm doing a special sale for the rest of the month to gather enough funds for groceries, bills and to get my partner Blaek some much needed dental care. I need to make around 500 to 1,000 to do this ( dental work being the main factor in $$$) so I am opening up all of my current services that I have at hugely discounted rates.

I am offering $5 three card pulls, as many as you want, write ups for these can be several pages to a few paragraphs and will include a picture of the reading as well as any advice, hints, tips ect I gleam during the reading.

One card pulls are $1 each and follow the above set up.

I have also opened up a few new services, one of which is water color sigils. They are $25 each,these will be channeled from a higher source, such as your higher self, companions, gods/ universe. Whatever you are comfortable with.This is essentially a sigil request, so you could request one for abundance, wealth, connecting to companions, etc!

I also have charm readings at $15 a question and will be using my new box of charms. There is no question limitations at this time, and you will receive a picture of the reading as well as a several paragraph reading interpretation .

I am also doing custom ritual and spell work, such as unblocking and prosperity spells, etc. These are $50 each and will be customized and discussed in depth via email.

If you are interested in these services please email me at shatteredprismspirits@gmail.com with what service you are interested in the title and I look forward to hearing from you all!!
"Be nice, for the moment you stop people will not believe the nice anymore. So be Nice until you can't be nice anymore, then destroy them."

“You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs."
No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble.
Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" - Patton Oswalt
ImpQueen
Patron Deities: closed
Your favourite Demon?: Belial/Ipos/Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 35

shatteredprism.com/

You can find my other services here ( Under Jynx's services!! ), Blaek has cleared me to open up some spots to do conjures for ( they had been closed up until now) as I have been clearing back log. Please email send a email if you are interested in some conjures and make a list of them, so that I can discuss the discounts with you and make a custom listing on the site to make it official.

Thank you to all those who have reached out to me so far about orders and conjures! You all mean alot to me and you are helping in immense ways.

:grouphug:
"Be nice, for the moment you stop people will not believe the nice anymore. So be Nice until you can't be nice anymore, then destroy them."

“You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs."
No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble.
Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" - Patton Oswalt

Return to “Welcome to the Night Market!”