Selling raw crystals

~Come Check out the stores of the Night Market~
Grey67

Hello everyone, some of you may know me on the S&S discord.
I am currently selling the following raw crystals. Quartz, Herkimer diamonds, black tourmaline, and brown tourmaline. I have dug all these myself throughout New York State.
Herkimer Diamonds from Ace of Diamond Herkimer county NY, Black tourmaline from Power's farm St. Lawrence county NY, Brown Tourmaline from Bush Farm St. Lawrence county NY, and the quartz are from a mix of all previous locations but mostly Ace of Diamond.

They are all raw, straight from the ground, I just cleaned them up a bit. None of them are large pieces unfortunately somewhat small.

Herkimer diamonds are a high vibrational form of double-terminated quartz, named after Herkimer, NY where they were found. Metaphysically, these stones are used to raise vibrations to new heights and to amplify what it is around- whether that be people, psychic senses, or other crystals. They are wonderful aids to tune you into divine frequencies and are great for working to develop your third eye.

Black tourmaline is a wonderful protective and grounding crystal. This stone helps to ground out spikes of negative emotions as well as to form a protective barrier between you and others. This stone is wonderful for empaths for this reason. It can also be worked with in order to separate your own emotions from others and to attract lighter vibrational energies as it helps to gently wash away the negative, dense energies away

As for brown tourmaline it has a strong grounding action, is soothing, has a calming, relaxing and reassuring effect on the body, helps you come down from higher planes to make a stronger earth connection, is deeply energetically cleansing and grants you added stamina to get through onerous situations. It also helps foster a deeper acceptance of self, especially those parts of you that you may not like and would rather not exist. With acceptance comes the ability to move on with your life.

You can contact me via email at SellingCrystalsHere@gmail.com
However the best way to contact me for fairly quick replies is via discord on the S&S discord send a dm at Grey67

When contacting me please tell me the requested crystal type.

What you see is what you get which is why I suggest contact me via discord so you can get your requested crystal before it gets claimed.

I do ship internationally

I reframe from posting pictures here so it's easier for me to update list and so I don't have a list of 40 plus pictures in a massive wall.

Again, if interested please contact me at Sellingcrystalshere@gmail.com
Or dm me at the S&S discord my name there is Grey67
Earl Greymlin
Grey67

If I am out of a particular crystal I will update this post as of currently I have bit of everything although am nearly out of black tourmaline
Earl Greymlin

Return to “Welcome to the Night Market!”