Readings for Dragon Software

~Come Check out the stores of the Night Market~
ImpQueen
Patron Deities: closed
Your favourite Demon?: Belial/Ipos/Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 35

Hey guys!

I’ve got a bit of news, regarding my wrists and orders . As many of you know, since October I’ve been dealing with possible double carpal tunnel in my wrists. Which has seriously cut my order time and restricts me to working only a few hours a day .

I don’t like it, you guys don’t like it. The entire thing has only served to increase my anxiety about order turn out and shop work in general, which has made it even harder to work.

I’ve found a great solution to the problem, the only issue is it’s about $200 .
( https://www.nuance.com/dragon/dragon-fo ... ition.html )

So for the next foreseeable time I’m keeping open my $5 3 card readings as well as my $10 5 cards and my $15 custom spreads (for larger spreads for specifically difficult questions that need way more in depth reading)

(Any other services I offered can be discussed in DMs, such as conjures, sigils, etc. I am open to doing almost anything at this point to get this software as quick as possible.)

All proceeds go towards getting Dragon so that I can simply talk and turn it to text and not have to write which should make getting orders done so so much easier and FASTER.

Just Dm me (on Discord TheSatanicMoth#6469 ) for a reading , I will try to get as many done ASAP. If I need more time I will tell you but I’ll be doing as many as I can today with the hope I get the $200 quick as possible :heart: .

In the mean time I am continuing to work on older orders, and will be including some goodies for those who have ordered servitors and other such created works.

Truly I appreciate your understanding and patience, it's my hope that this software will allow me to turn the shop around in the best way possible.

I hope everyone is having a great 2021 so far!
-Jynx
"Be nice, for the moment you stop people will not believe the nice anymore. So be Nice until you can't be nice anymore, then destroy them."

“You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs."
No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble.
Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" - Patton Oswalt

Return to “Welcome to the Night Market!”