Where is Hysteria?

~Come Check out the stores of the Night Market~
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to get in touch with Hysteria.
She’s not responding to emails and I have several outstanding orders which are unfinished.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I want to finish paying for my order, but I need her to set up the link to do so! I am worried that something may have happened. After all that stuff she went through in Africa....I really, really, really hope she's okay. :unsuredevil: Hysteria? If you are reading this, everything is cool with me, if you need breathing space and even if you don't want to complete my order....THAT'S FINE! You taking care of you is what you MUST do! Your last email sure sounded like you are working on a major re-alignment of goals and energies. This is, from my modest experience, a roller coaster ride of emotions and soul-searching. Do What You Feel Is Best! Word! And I'll tell you this...I couldn't swing a dead squirrel around on this board without hitting someone who LOVES YOU! (Except, maybe, the squirrel) You Rock, Hysteria! :devillust:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Vixen

Hi Loka,

I haven't actually received any recent emails from you. If you need to get in contact with me the best source is directly through the email, I don't often check the forum. If you emailed me a while back and the email was never answered then it was most likely buried during a time of craziness, in this case, resending the email if you haven't received a response in 1-2 weeks is the best course. I am in Colorado now and am in the mountains so wifi/service is few and far between. That being said, I can still get back to you. Just go ahead and resend whatever inquiries as well as the orders you are waiting for and I will have it handled.
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream
warp traveler

Vixen wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:21 pm
Hi Loka,

I haven't actually received any recent emails from you. If you need to get in contact with me the best source is directly through the email, I don't often check the forum. If you emailed me a while back and the email was never answered then it was most likely buried during a time of craziness, in this case, resending the email if you haven't received a response in 1-2 weeks is the best course. I am in Colorado now and am in the mountains so wifi/service is few and far between. That being said, I can still get back to you. Just go ahead and resend whatever inquiries as well as the orders you are waiting for and I will have it handled.
Hi Vixen

I have been trying multiple times to get in contact it you via email, is everything ok?
I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects/WAAAGH!

"What is Life it out maddens, reason and apple cider?"

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Vixen wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:21 pm
Hi Loka,

Um....Forgive me if I have this confused, if you are talking about Loka's unfilled orders, could my working be included as well? I would really prefer that to getting my money back. Where would I find your email address? :confuseddevil:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Welcome to the Night Market!”