Brand New Shop Section in Phantasmory!! Hypnosis :D

~Come Check out the stores of the Night Market~
Vixen

Today I am very excited to be announcing a brand new section within my store completely devoted to a very unique form of ritual hypnosis!

Find those here!
https://www.phantasmory.com/hypnosis

For a special introductory offer all hypnotic sessions are BOGO 50% off! This will remain valid for only a short period so don't hesitate! Use the code : 'BogoHypno' in your cart to apply the discount.

You may use the coupon as many times as you wish but be sure to check out each time separately to apply this. (For example; you may buy 1 session and get the other 50% off, in order to do this again you must checkout a second time with a different session in order to get another session at 50% off) If this is misapplied your order will be refunded and I will work with you on setting it up. ;)

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mercurii Hypnosis is a very personal manifesto of my magick, I would deem it unique to the path that I have built as simultaneously courting magick and the arts. My discovery in one realm always lead to discoveries in the other, they were exceptionally entwined from the start. The hypnosis is a form of living, breathing artistic path walking through the dark subconscious and the results it yields are cumulative and immense.

Over the past couple of years I have been working with many teachers to unlock the magical and energetic properties of the human voice and its capacity for engaging the person like an instrument of mystic power. Here sound is translated into a force of serpentine release where all that lies hidden in the subterranean boxes of the subconscious is drawn out into a state of reconfiguration, reformed, refined, and tuned to a new standard.

This is a very personal form of hypnosis that incorporates sound, melody, lullaby, energetic direction, astral/atmopsheric immersion, and trance mantras targeted specifically for the person and what their energy would be most responsive to. It travels very deep into the layers of the psyche and targets the hard to address domains of shadow, repression, activation, all in a highly targeted and precise manner so as to render a particular effect. The result is an astonishing release of all that which ails you and an implantation of the highest possible target, perfectly tuned to your nature.

Through the session that you purchase you are essentially granted a tool to reprogram your brain. It takes both that which is offered from my side and the energy of your agency (in listening and meditating to it) and pushes you to a new level in whatever area you may have targeted.

This includes a digitally produced soundscape utilizing a professional mic and other equipment guaranteed to give you the best experience. I will customize the overlay of the sonic atmosphere and binaural frequencies for the recording to be specifically targeted to unlocking your personal energetic power print, ie some might have a darker more pulsing soundscape while others may have a very celestial and light one, but the hypnosis is drawn from my corpus of work as already established.

The session itself differs according to your purchase, you have the choice of standard or customized and you will find a separate listing for these offerings.

If you choose to go with the standard you are being granted the base hypnosis which is already immensely potent due to the layers and levels of refinement I have explored and courted regarding not only the form of hypnosis itself but my relationship to the focus of the hypnosis which represents a realm of my personal magick as well.

If you choose to go with the customized I will go ahead and rewrite the script around your energy, this adds a layer and a level of personal power and focus that will draw out results quicker. Both are equally as potent but the customized effect just gets to work on you faster and in a more specified way because it communicates in such a way as to be completely aligned and tethered to your subconscious grid, there is synergy there that allows results to cumulate faster.

Both versions are made so that they drip with power and prestige. The transformations we are courting here are big, elite level transformations. All of the hypnosis sessions are modeled on the highest realms of mastery and unlocking the greatest wave of potential and power for each individual. For those looking for something they can apply themselves to daily and notice cumulative results these sessions will be a brilliant addition to your path.

I will continue adding hypnotic sessions to the shop as time goes on and will eventually be launching more sections! Stay tuned! Many exciting things to come. :)

~Priestess Mercurii :grouphug:
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream

Return to “Welcome to the Night Market!”