Kiss of Khaos 1st Launch : Collection of Beauty & Radiance

~Come Check out the stores of the Night Market~
Vixen

Supernatural Kandy Shop of Khaos Turnings:
VERY First Release!
The Radiance Collection

Today's the day! On this very potent gateway, a solar eclipse in Capricorn right before the shift into a new decade, I have launched the first collection of supernatural turnings to be had in the Kiss of Khaos.

This collection is themed all around physical transformations of appearance and radiance/beauty of the self.

Find these services in the OCEANIC, NOCTURNAL, TERRA, and WILD CARD sorcery sections of the shop.

Scroll down to read more about each individual service and to learn what inspired this collection.

https://www.kissofkhaos.com/shop
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, make sure not to miss out on the BOGO free offer in the Revived Section of Kiss of Khaos. This is a fun limited time holiday offer and is not to be launched again. BOGO free! Don't miss out! You can use this coupon as many times as you'd like.

Code: 'NEWDECADE'

Find the 'Revived' Offerings here: https://www.kissofkhaos.com/general-offerings
Now onto the exciting release...
*Keep in mind that all of the services listed below are limited in stock by just 4 slots! for the sake of completing these on schedule, and will only be available til' the next New Moon. It is very important to take these offers up if you feel drawn. It is one of a kind magick and potential.*

In the turnings of Oceanic Sorcery we have...

SONG OF THE SIREN
A revolutionary and customizable extreme siren glamour service designed to completely transform the base layers of your physical and projected appearance into a supernatural force of beauty and mesmerism.
https://www.kissofkhaos.com/product-pag ... uter-shell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the turnings of Nocturnal Sorcery we have...

BODY OF THE BEAST
An intense lycanthropic turning that transforms and augments the raw primal power of your physical body towards extreme supernatural potency and proportions.
https://www.kissofkhaos.com/product-pag ... nscendence

AND

VAMPIRIC ETERNAL YOUTH
A brilliant and rich blood magick that generates and regenerates the youth of your body, mind, and spirit to put you in a state of supreme vampiric power and porcelain beauty.
https://www.kissofkhaos.com/product-pag ... l-ancients

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the turnings of Terra Sorcery we have...

DRACONIC BURNING OF FALSE IMAGE
An ancient draconic magick that utilizes the power of the flames to burn away all the limiting attachments that are physically and spiritually crumpling your highest life force.
https://www.kissofkhaos.com/product-pag ... lf-turning

And finally, just for the New Decade

In the turnings of Wild Card Sorcery we have...

DIAMOND DIMENSION MASS RITE
A profoundly elevating ritual meant to harness your past 9 years and transmute them to their potency for a full force injection into this coming decade, making it the famed 'Diamond Dimension' for your evolution and ascent.
https://www.kissofkhaos.com/product-pag ... ass-ritual
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, why this collection?
The theme for the workings this month really hone in on the idea of physical potential for change and transformation of the body itself. We are focusing on supernatural body alterations!

The body is a sacred and profound vessel of power many have neglected to explore for the dominant teachings of religion often scorn it as something animalistic and depraved. And in a way it is, that doesn’t mean it is something we should fear though. Rather we must take the time to explore those roots. When we do we discover profound portents of power and gateways for supernatural becoming that truly alter the very basis of life.

Just recently in my journey I devoted myself as a Priestess of Rashoon. There were many points of alignment there and deeper interests that she assisted in bringing out of me, supernatural beauty and physical power being one of the main dimensions. Ever since I was young I have felt a sort of dysmorphia with my body in the sense that it never fully represented what I felt was contained within me. I was always searching for unique points of alteration to bring out a higher image, a higher form, that felt more representative of my feminine power.

I worked often with hypnosis, magick, as well as will and various processes to play out different forms and to experiment with what I could become. It was a very long and arduous journey through shadows and light but in it I discovered that the force of our persona, appearance, and expression as contained within the physical vessel do so much to determine how we orient ourselves within the world.

And more, there is also a lot more mutability and potential for transformation there than we are lead to believe. Just like the idea that someone can only be born a good singer is false, so the idea that we can only be as beautiful as that which we are born into is also false.

The foundation of bodily power is respect for the body as a temple. Once that respect is there the behavior that naturally brings out its higher expression is expected, it is organic and doesn’t have to be fought for. In treating it with respect you begin to see it differently, adorn it differently, color it differently from a place of its potential rather than any idea of its faults. For we are human, we will always have our faults and foibles. This is inevitable, how we handle those things and allow them to frame our self concept is what matters most.

The self concept itself is a key point for many of the workings that you will see offered in this cycle. The self concept determines the projection of image, the expression, the configurations of that which you highlight, downplay, etc. It is the configuration for the greater image that manifests from your auric field.

Once you can understand the enigmatic workings of identity and self concept you can begin to enact work that allows for this to be augmented and transformed in very revolutionary ways. It seems cut and dry that the physical could only be altered through the physical but if you think about how we are merely energy vibrating with a particular density you will realize even at the levels that seem most impenetrable there is capacity for great change when harnessed with a steely enough grip.

Within the self concept you target the foundational beliefs, insecurities, programming, limiting mindsets, etc. Beyond the self concept you may begin to work with the actual auric projections, the energetic configurations surrounding one’s image.

Further beyond that you may get into a place where you exert magick that is active glamour on both yourself and others, utilizing that glamour to transform the self concept and shift you from the inside out while you transform everyone’s conception of you as well. You also magnetize opportunities that will allow those changes to be drastically realized.

It is my hope that these workings offer a little bit of something for everybody who is seeking a change in this area, whatever it may be. So often on our spiritual journeys we neglect to realize just how profoundly we are holding ourselves back in areas of the physical…because we reach a certain point where we convince ourselves it doesn’t matter.

In my work I have discovered it -does- matter. We can and should seek to physically match the expression of our higher self in whatever way calls because this is a gateway to exerting more of that spiritual power physically. People recognize it and they respond to it in ways you wouldn’t imagine. The more you can physically bring that energy into being the more seamless the world becomes in responding to you with respect and value, which alters the very foundation of life experience.

You will find a handful of wondrous turnings to be had in this cycle, really celebrating the energy of the new decade and the chance for us all to become something new in this time. Allow yourself the opportunity to enter into the 20’s with a new level of respect for your physical potential and beauty.

~Empress Kandy
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream

Return to “Welcome to the Night Market!”