Kiss of Khaos 2nd Launch ; Collection of Electrical Power & Awakenings

~Come Check out the stores of the Night Market~
Vixen

Have you felt it? The flow of power and awareness rising like a rip tide through the atmosphere. The depths of that which is coming to the surface and being transmuted into all new form. The masterful force of exquisite electric becoming that will crown this century.

It is -electric-, pure and simple, Uranian in frequency and with shockwaves like lightning. Promethean power and transformation. The depths of which will completely and irreversibly alter the fabric of the universe as we know it.

This next collection was pulled from that energy, drawn from the heights of inspiration and electric power. It corresponds perfectly with the wacky and wild Aquarian awakening of this new moon. All is meant to be beyond conception, all is meant to drive us ever deeper into a state of reformation and malleability of the soul. Either we let the dead and dying strands be stripped and charred away by this lightning or we sink to the bottom of the ocean.

Aquarian power is unconventional, it radiates with extreme innovation and genius. It follows no known structure and chooses more so the perpetual birth of novelty as bound to a higher ascent. There is meaning and momentum but it is a meteor shower rather than a clearly defined sense of anything as set.

The power of this electric aquarian energy comes in understanding that our greatest gifts come from embracing the unknown of ourselves, our world, and our drive to evolve. This is in fact the age of Aquarius. This is why backwardness tends to prevail, and the whole of this world seems to be looping into a million different directions. It is in this space where the few who are centered are able to step into a new world, and that is the gateway of the electric.

My intention for this collection is to allow for very high voltage power to be channeled into your life in a way that completely transforms the structure of your existence, identity, path, and process as a whole. This is power that feels quite new to me, a power that I feel can only be supported by the evolving structures of what 2020 has energetically brought.

It is a power that will give you that push into higher, more elite terrains of life. A power that is defined by its shock-like awakening and voltage of extreme becoming. It is revolutionary and fiery, bound to bring change that will push you to the great skies of dreams and visions.

Welcome the collection of the Electric Embodiment!

I was very drawn to immortal power this collection! You will find 3 services in 'Immortal Sorcery' and 1 service in 'Celestial Sorcery'.

There are only THREE of each service available for purchase. Once they are gone, they are gone! Be sure to go forth with any draw as these have been shown to go quite quickly.

IMMORTAL SORCERY

KALi's ELECTRIC MEDICINE
https://www.kissofkhaos.com/product-pag ... f3dbece3b7#!
A brilliantly shocking transformative rite through the brilliant force of the goddess Kali meant to release all that holds you back and elevate you unto a new level of power and deep healing.

HONEY NECTAR EMBODIMENT OF SPIRITUAL POWER
A delectable flow of spiritual evolution and consciousness advancement delivered by the honey coated force of deep goddess powers as aligned with the mystic structures of the 21st century.

LILITH'S VAMPIRIC BITE OF THE TRUE SELF
A force of ancient vampiric goddess magick meant to penetrate your soul and deliver you striking resonance between your inner and outer expression. Pure authentic power is yours to claim and wield with great charisma and reach.

CELESTIAL SORCERY

PROPHETIC POWER, ELECTRIC SORCERERS, & PSYCHIC MISSIONAIRIES
A very unique and powerfully elevating service meant to fully align your lifestyle with that of ancient priests & priestesses as embedded in a space of deep spiritual service and focused evolution as being the core of your life. You will see incredible results with this.

Do not hesitate to take part in these incredible services! They are based around the energy of this present lunar cycle and will bring deep power to your life all throughout.

And a very exciting announcement for me! Many of you know my connection with the path of the Seductive Siren. I have just recently launched a coaching business that intends to train Women as pure Seductresses, Sirens of Sapphire through and through. You can check that venture out here:
www.sirensofsapphire.com

Thank you all for tuning in and I look forward to working with you!
~Empress Kandy
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream

Return to “Welcome to the Night Market!”