Kiss of Khaos; Elevated Website & Venus Package Launch

~Come Check out the stores of the Night Market~
Vixen

So, as mentioned in my previous newsletter, I have been feeling out of alignment with the old Wix domain and have decided to move forward into a space where I can truly simplify & elevate the expression of my work.

This has resulted in a new website launch! As of right now the site is not fully completed, I am still figuring out the structural expression of how I will be offering my services but for the most part it feels most resonant to me to limit the work to either one or two monthly offerings designed as potent shamanic journeying packages where I can truly be hands on in leading the individuals through their physical transformation with close contact and intimate transmissions & work.

I want to thank you all for being so patient with me in this space as the new magick and greater expression is unveiled. It has been quite the journey as I focus on stepping into more of a coaching based service in this supernatural domain as well as my feminine seduction domain.

Make sure to subscribe to this new website!

www.kissofkhaos.godaddysites.com

Now for the New Moon Launch!

~Venus 3 Week Self Love Transformation Package~

The offering unveiled for the New Moon of February is !!! The Venus Self Love Package. A brilliant shamanic journey to heal all those deep toxic beliefs and mindsets that keep your power and the expression of your life in a lower space than that which it truly can be.

If you are interested in this service please reach out through email. This is going to be the new style of how I handle my offerings. I want the work to be intimate and close with those who are truly seeking and ready for profound changes in the expression of their power. This email process will give space for the journey to be one of conscious intention.

https://kissofkhaos.godaddysites.com/lunar-turnings

~To join in the Venus Package please contact me at thekissofkhaos@gmail.com ~
~Limited slots available~

For the month of February I have been initiated into very deep currents of worth, value, self love, and self expression that have pulled the absolute deepest marrow from the shadows of my inner being. It has been a war, a battle for sanity, and most of all a reclamation of everything I am and ever wish to be. The journey has been intense and harrowing but in it I have discovered great jewels of power that I now wish to work with others in passing on.

This offering is 3 full weeks of self love transmissions and energy exercises (delivered through video every other night), energy work, auric clearing and integration, and deep divine influence from the Goddess Venus herself.

You will be taken on a shamanic journey through the depths of your heart and soul to discover and anchor into a potently divine sense of who you are and all of your value. We will be clearing out deep blocks of shame, self loathing, toxic mindsets regarding who you are and the love you deserve, and opening up and unlocking profound streams of power and wholeness.

Through this shamanic initiation you can expect;
~Releasing toxic bindings that keep your life small
~Attraction of deep divine love & soulmates
~An enhanced connection to your true divine nature
~Stepping into your god/dess self
~Heightened boundaries and self respect
~Influx of prosperous opportunity
~Deep soulful release of pains
~Potent self love and self appreciation
~Powerful recognition of inner and outer beauty
~Extreme enhancement of confidence and charisma
~Spiritual alignment with your fullest expression
~Enhanced love and pleasure
~Supernatural devotion to yourself

This is a very powerful opportunity to be initiated into the truth of who you are and all the infinite expression of your divine value by the Goddess of love herself. You will be granted actionable strategies through video that you may work on each night, exercises that will guide this energy into tangible form, and divine gateways that will release all the weight of that which you have held onto about yourself that no longer serves you.

This is an absolutely beautiful shamanic journey to be a part of. The substance you receive will be speaking pure love to everything your soul and mind needs to flourish beyond the painful limitations of self that have been embedded deeply into you for so long through societal programming and our ancestral traumas.

To sum up what this powerful journey will include:
~Video Transmission delivered every other day including either ; channels from Venus herself, energetic exercises and strategies to anchor the force in, pathwalking meditations, somatic body work, or trauma release.
~Energy work & rituals performed for you throughout the 3 weeks as guided and directed by Venus
~One personal 30 minute online text chat with me at the beginning or the end to uncover the blockages and align your energy to the most potent force of self love

This is a fully cohesive shamanic journey and pathwalking lead by Venus through the darkest depths and the most brilliant heights of self love and all that this beautiful force can bring to our life.

If you have felt unworthy of love, growth, connection, or power this journey will bring you to the purity of your divine state to release all these false beliefs and bring you back in touch with your power and your right to experience the most brilliant expression of all that life has to offer.

You will see powerful and tangible results through this that will completely alter the texture of that which you allow yourself to receive into your life.
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream

Return to “Welcome to the Night Market!”