The Demonic Carnivàle is Coming…

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
Marosey

A :popcorndevil: combination o’fun :popcorndevil:
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Who is going to be my buddy for this carnival? I want to ride all the rides..twice :cooldevil: :lol:
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Casanova

Seems I made it just in time
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Male Hellborn Contortionist as a prize? *faints*
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
ZLaValle
Patron Deities: Satan
Your favourite Demon?: Vepar, Sitri, Mammon

Akelta wrote:
Its an online 10 day event we are doing next week with a Dark Carnivàle theme to it. The darkness that sleeps in the shadows of the sun. It is going to be a lot of fun, come check it out ^_^
I will definitely check it out! Thank you!
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

Question - I just had a dream where I was at the carnival but it was all shut down... does that mean that the meditations I haven't been able to do I won't be able to do? There was a portal at the back of the faire, but it didn't seem to be working?

I would still like to I haven't done the other meditations - just the Carnival Name, but I'd like to try the rest of the trips, experience the rest of the energies. Is that possible? But the carnival was empty and everything was shut down in my dream :saddevil:
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”