Carnivàle Calendar of Events

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

judiss wrote:
Noctifera wrote:^The energy mutilated my text, but that puts it into perspective lol. A mutilation demon is exceptional with understanding the intricacies and make-up of an organism and would help you excel as a surgeon as well as be that much more thrilled with the task at hand..
!!! Really? Oh my gosh that is so much more exciting then. Wish this sale was happening when I was studying anatomy, haha. Are all the mutilation demons proficient with surgery or just the mutilation surgeon? On that note, what it the difference between their ranks anyway except for the price? (Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask all these questions)

It is the perfect place and I apologize the rank write ups are not up yet. They will be tonight and the sale will be extended for them ^_^
elena.rose wrote::)devil: i have a question for june the 12
Does it include 50% off magicals as well :crazy:
It's just for the divinity demons ^_^
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”