Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque June 6 ~ Meditation 1

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Before I got to the book, I got the word Nyanko and it stuck. I couldn’t read the gobbledygook script on the page so I’m just going with it.
Nyanko is the Japanese slang term for kitty. =^.^=
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I felt I was Blackbird, then Blackheart. A sudden burst of carnivale energy touched me with swirling sparks and golden energy, and I became....Masque! The energy wiped the other names away. They became only shadows in my mind, then disappeared. Masque is my true Carnivale name. I saw it being written in the book in energy and sparkly golden carnival light.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Lokakisa wrote:Before I got to the book, I got the word Nyanko and it stuck. I couldn’t read the gobbledygook script on the page so I’m just going with it.
So funny! Loka, while I was doing the meditation, my friend Nyako interrupted with a message for me! *wondering*
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

My Carnivàle name is Alskein.

My costume is mostly white with white and silver argyle puffy shoulders. Neat white slacks, an intricately carved mask that is completely white, simple white gloves, and simple white slip-on shoes.

I know I've said thanks like 3 times today, but thank you sincerely again. This was *quite* an experience! Like nothing I've felt for a very long time.
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Red6joker wrote:I "heard" Cal-E-os before I got to the tent. He was calling it out to me. Cant say the name means much to me right now though. Had to do a waking meditation since I'm at work -.-
That is awesome! the meaning might reveal itself over the next ten days.
Heretique wrote:I kept hearing Eltenia Quindasma as i went into the tent but Emthlyia seemed to be what was written
Nice, that is awesome!
1(13)666(13)1 wrote:I keep getting "F" or "Eph" or "Eff", along with my head trying to think of words that begin with the letter F. Only to then hear, "let go...relax...let go...your to wound up, like a jack in the box".

So, after doing the meditation twice getting Eff both times, I am going to safely say my name might very well be "EFF". Does that seem to short though?
It can be as long or a short as it needs to be. I don't think there is a to short.
HurricanesGirl20 wrote:I was pretty stunned by the overwhelming energies I got, especially because I had to do a waking meditation. My vision clouded, my computer screen started to move. Crazy cool. I got a pretty clear name too. Lady Leyana. I have no clue what it means, but I love it!
That is awesome! What a powerful experience!
Oceanos wrote:That moment when reading the description even before doing the meditation a name pops in your head that refuses to leave. In the end at the book I ended up just going ahead and burning the name into it with a smirk on my face, this name was presented before doing the meditation and it refused to change. So I guess ill be known as ' Eros ' in the carnivale.
Aww that is awesome, the name choose you hehe.
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:I am having a bit of trouble but my name seems to be some variation of Amorelia or Aurelia then Umbra. If it is Aurelia Umbra, I am "golden shadow." Definitely struggling to get the first bit right even with many Google searches later.

I feel like I've misheard the first bit as I did see pink flowers accompany the name. So I'm wondering if it's supposed to be plumeria LOL. That would make more sense since it is associated with new beginnings, devotion, and immortality (the last of which Amaranth is also associated with). In other countries they are also associated with death! Interestingly, their scent is stronger at nighttime.

So perhaps I'm Plumeria Umbra. XD I think I will do the meditation again to make sure. But it feels more "right" than Aurelia as pretty as that one sounds too.
That is beautiful and awesome! I would say go with your gut instinct, part of this I think is learning to trust you intuition and just surrender to it. ^_^
Passemoon wrote:Mystique is my name.

Because I am the moon of many faces and mystery. :smile:
I love that!!
darkstarfyre wrote:Carlos a mage of wisdom i am. :cloud:
That is awesome!!
Lokakisa wrote:Before I got to the book, I got the word Nyanko and it stuck. I couldn’t read the gobbledygook script on the page so I’m just going with it.
Hehe that is really fitting!
Satan's Hellcat wrote:I felt I was Blackbird, then Blackheart. A sudden burst of carnivale energy touched me with swirling sparks and golden energy, and I became....Masque! The energy wiped the other names away. They became only shadows in my mind, then disappeared. Masque is my true Carnivale name. I saw it being written in the book in energy and sparkly golden carnival light.
That is perfect and fits you! So awesome!!
Chrysopaelian wrote:My Carnivàle name is Alskein.

My costume is mostly white with white and silver argyle puffy shoulders. Neat white slacks, an intricately carved mask that is completely white, simple white gloves, and simple white slip-on shoes.

I know I've said thanks like 3 times today, but thank you sincerely again. This was *quite* an experience! Like nothing I've felt for a very long time.
I love that!! What a wonderful description!! that is so awesome! You are very welcome it was our pleasure ^_^

I am so happy you guys are having such a great time with the meditations hehehe there are more coming this week! :devillove:

:grouphug:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Sancta Levitas is my Carnivale name.
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I couldn't find my headphones to save my life lol so I did this a few times just to make sure, i hope that is ok :devilcry: the Energies to the guided meditation are very strong and intense I felt it swirling around in my body, when i first walked in the words Oona Luna came to mind i kept hearing that name & when I went to claim it the energies intensified like it was dancing :)devil: :crazy:
Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Khozz'myrin
is my name for this carnival, though Madator seemed amused by my perplexity upon looking at the book and hearing (and seeing) about a hundred different names criss-cross over one another... Ghizzin, Galryn, Klaus, Kauffer, and many, many others--before this one finally settled. Also, Madator is HUGE. I never realized how big Hellborns were until today.

Also, my companion Khyber came with me on the approach--I happened to look to my right, and there he was! I wonder what name was chosen for him... We'll have to confer later. We were both wearing masks and some rather interesting attire, suits that trailed into robes near the base, with flared sleeves. I had more diamonds all over me, whereas Khyber wore black and white in different patterns. His metal was silver rather than gold, as well... very curious. The picture is what I looked like in my vision! It's my true form, which feels much more comfortable and natural than this human form. We're working on that.
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Don't have to read this part - I am just very excited about what happened: At first, I was complaining about how everyone else had such a cool, complex name but the meditation barely worked for me until I remembered the video said it may take some deciphering. Well now I am absolutely dumbfounded so I'll take a minute to share what happened.
Going into it quite the rooky at meditation I was all "this is not going to work at all". In fact, during the guided meditation I found I was doing stuff ahead of the guide (eg. approaching the tent before told to, looking at the book before being told to, etc.) but one thing that did surprise me initially was: before going into the tent, I imagined the ringleader to be a very short dude like in the cartoons but he turned out to be quite tall - I saw this before the audio description. Then when I looked down at the book, I literally saw the word "Word" but I heard a masculine whisper later saying "Wunjo". I looked back up at the ringleader when the voice told me to and became too scared to look back down because "Word" is a really crappy name. When I looked back down, I saw "Solstice" and was still dissatisfied because Solstice is still a crappy name. Then when I looked it up, "Word" is the literal English translation for the Elder Futhark runes Wunjo (joy), Othala (inheritance), Raidho (chariot), and Dagaz (Day/Dawn, associated with the Summer Solstice). The entities showed me the name in English then the first and last letters (must be because I looked away from the book). So, sort-of-unfortunately, my name actually is Word.
TL;DR:
I don't know how. Somehow my name is ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Clearly this is of a completely different language/pantheon/religion altogether. Does this mean I'm not welcome/can't participate?
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

judiss wrote:
I don't know how. Somehow my name is ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Clearly this is of a completely different language/pantheon/religion altogether. Does this mean I'm not welcome/can't participate?[/size]

Of course not!!! That is so Awesome!!!

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”