Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque June 6 ~ Meditation 1

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
mdelgado773

I was hearing this name as I started walking down the path, before even getting to the tent. My name is Lady Avengale.
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

My carnival name was .. Jouslan De La Fin.

I can tell the 'de la fin' is a reference to finite.. the end, made to sound like a play on 'Delphine' .. dolphin, rather whimsically, in french etymology, which is layers upon layers of playful and macabre in it's way.

Really enjoyed this meditation~
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

My carnival name is Tal'Araqe :devillove: :devillove:

I kept hearing it whispered the entire time throughout the meditation, it was pretty insane in the best way possible!
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

Noctifera wrote:My carnival name was .. Jouslan De La Fin.

I can tell the 'de la fin' is a reference to finite.. the end, made to sound like a play on 'Delphine' .. dolphin, rather whimsically, in French etymology, which is layers upon layers of playful and macabre in its way.

Really enjoyed this meditation~
I noticed a lot of both French and Greek lingual plays going on in a lot of people's names... which, given the roots of the Carnival, makes absolutely perfect sense. :D
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Upsidedown

The name I got was Whakisi, though I was unable to desipher the last letter, either i or y.
A for Adventure.
Solis
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Belial, Clauneck, Bune, Astaroth, Mammon, ipos

Pr......princess :shiftydevil:

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”