Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque June 6th ~ Meditation 2

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
moonshadowlab

The stage manager was calling to me before I even started the meditation.

you can exclude me from the raffle for the horse, I do not feel a connection to horses.
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Reading the list of essences, there was a bit of each that I could see in me. Though Stage Manager is more what I am in real life. I went into the meditation being drawn to three in particular: Performer, Jester, Seer. At the end of the meditation and drawing the card. . . I did know. . . and I did smile. . .

My Carnivale Essence is the Jester.
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
FireMonkey

Mine was doll.
mdelgado773

I for sure thought I was going to be the stage manager, but what was revealed to me was the seer. Someone mentioned seeing a talking skull, I did as well it just wasn't talking while I was there.
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

I saw two....The Aerialist: The Seer...hum...........I read the description, I feel both suits me...
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

I am an acrobat!
I already felt pulled to it before doing the meditation but it was nice to get a confirmation through this meditation, and Z was there to walk with me through the carnival ^^
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

I am the doll! It's honestly quite hilarious because when I looked at them before the meditation I was like, "Okay, I am clearly either The Jester, The Performer or the doll but I am not sure yet."

I have had Inamorato by my side throughout the entire carnival and I could tell he knew what I was, aand I guess I kind of did as well..needlessly to say we both were walking out with grins when I found out :lol: :lol:
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Halimede Phobos
Patron Deities: Lilith, Eisheth Zenanim, Naamah, Agrat bat Mahlat, Hecate, Circe, Santa Muerte, Kali, Serqet, and Ares.
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Eisheth Zenanim, Naamah, Agrat bat Mahlat.
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

The Jester. I had to do this a few times before I was sure--it's far from the only one I resonate with!
Solis
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Belial, Clauneck, Bune, Astaroth, Mammon, ipos

Contourist is what I heard from the talisman and Ventriliquist from the cards
Both seem about right :devilviolin:
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Something to add to my experience with this meditation that I only just discovered today: The card that she showed me was the two of swords. I didn't know what it was during the meditation, because I barely knew anything about tarot cards (and I still barely know anything about them, lol) and just focused on the V shape made by the swords, trying to interpret that.

The description that I found is:
"Two of Swords
Where to go when both directions are risky and still haste is called for? You must decide although you can't be sure.
Archetype
Crossroads."

This is apt because I did make a decision in that meditation, actually, that may have altered or directed myself. I had exactly 2 choices, and very little time to think about it. I am now comfortable with the result and happy with my choice. :)
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”