Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque June 6th ~ Meditation 2

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Lokakisa wrote:A kitty jester, naturally.
I forgot to say, that I saw myself with big cat ears which twitched when the Madam called. Then after looking at the amulet, I saw myself actually manifest the rainments of a jester - big jingle hat, staff and all. I pulled the Sun card though, like from tarot - “one who illuminates.”
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Heretique wrote:i got the jester which surprised me a bit i really felt like it would be the ringmaster
I was surprised by mine too! I was honestly expecting a contortionist, but doll it is hehehe
1(13)666(13)1 wrote::lol: I'm apparently impatient an don't know how to follow orders...I started this before the first meditation and did not realize it till I started the meditation...sorry...I shall return!
LOL!!!! :hug:
Red6joker wrote:CalEos the seer at your service.
That is awesome!!
1(13)666(13)1 wrote:EFF, EFF the Jester :devilparty:
So awesome!!
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:mmm I am confused! XD when I first read the post, I read "clown" and began to cry, and really cried when I saw the talisman. But when I actually did the meditation, I saw a card with a crescent moon in the background and a woman with long flowing black hair (I guess me). I think below it it said "acrobat." Is it possible to be two? Clown really resonated with me with what I am starting to look into right now (inner child and shadow work) but I'm wondering if acrobat is like a secondary essence. But I definitely think I am more clown xD
That is interesting, I was drawn to one in the beginning as well. Part of this I think is something that is inside of you. There might be something in the deep layers that might be wanting to be released. This is a time of the subconscious mind and it is a time when these things buried come out. There are layers to this and this might be part of your personal mystery of the Carnival I think it is something to definitely explore!
Passemoon wrote::umm: eh... colour me surprised. Why I keep seeing “Divinator” I suppose `fortune teller’ would be the closest ?
Fortune Teller or Seer I would say. That is cool.
Hehe that does not surprise me ^_^
darkstarfyre wrote::devilflame: I am half freak, I want to be unique yet blending in as well. Something Different yet accepted by the people. :devilflame:
I like that, it is creative!
Lokakisa wrote:
I forgot to say, that I saw myself with big cat ears which twitched when the Madam called. Then after looking at the amulet, I saw myself actually manifest the rainments of a jester - big jingle hat, staff and all. I pulled the Sun card though, like from tarot - “one who illuminates.”
Sounds like you had an awesome experience with this meditation.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I wanted to be the Doctor; it fits my nature, but that is not what kept jumping out at me. How can I lie to myself? My Carnivale name is Masque, so that I can feel free to play and explore without judgements. At another place or time it might be different, but here I am.... a Performer. Yay! *jumps and plays and rattles her Dark Jestor stick* My inner child is smiling!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

hahah, It is funny I had difficulty figuring out which one I was. I came into the tent, looked into the talisman and started to think I was the freak or the jester. Until a little head peered over my shoulder wearing a jesters hat and began to smile and giggle. To which I responded we, are the jester. Turns out, I have a hard time picturing my inner child, so since the carnival started, I have had a small "child" with me, whom II carry on my back--unless it playtime.

Note: If he is my inner child and thus resembles what I look like, I don't very much look human...his legs bend the wrong way but look really cool.
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Mine is the Jester. I could have sworn it was going to be the Seer, but when I gazed into Madam Orna's talisman the light I saw was purple and the card I picked was The Fool. I left her tent wearing my own pair of orange and brown horns, and my fetch is just a bit older than when I left the Ringmaster's tent.
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I'm an Aerialist.

This exercise was a lot of fun!

First thing through the gate that I did was grab some cotton candy (fairy floss) and eat it before being called to the tent. When I came to the tent, I gave a piece of the cotton candy to Madam Orna, to which she chuckled and took it. I saw her horns as curling like a ram's, but her face and body were obscured. I could really only make out eyes and a general shape for hands. She really does have some cool stuff in there. King Midas's hand drew my particular attention. She let me look around a while before we sat down to business. I tilted the chair to the side and relaxed back in it with one leg crossed over the other at first, but as things went along I found myself leaning forward with both hands on the table in anticipation, even letting my legs hover a little while my hands were still on the table. Impulse #1 was to say Ventriloquist, but it wasn't quite right, and it peeled back/transformed into Aerialist.
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

*facepalm* of course mine is Jester! Sancta Levitas! *facepalm again*
Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Khozz'myrin the performer, dazzling and multifaceted, talented beyond belief in many diverse fields--or so you think, until you get past the many masks and realize that Khozz'myrin was a ventriloquist all along, twisting, pulling strings, implanting thoughts and overpowering your mind. You wanted this, you wanted the submission, but this is so much more delightful, surrendering it without the realization, delighted and bewitched by the incredible show.

The card is a monster, a vicious predator--with a smiling theatrical mask that hides its true nature, inviting you in with a facade of friendliness, harmlessness, warmth. You succumb before you realize, strings wrapping around your arms and legs and words leaving your mouth that you never thought you would say.

"Notice how his mouth never moves! ...Almost."

The audience cheers, and you cannot help but smirk as you take your final bows to the standing ovation that they could not help but give.
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I first saw tiny dancers that looked like lightning they were dancing all along & the word performer popped up and I felt a massive swirly energy moving throughout my body so I am Oona Luna The Performer :devilclap: :devillove:
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

At this point I genuinely don't know if I'm being messed with, if I have a very intuitive imagination, or if this stuff is all real because as soon as the guide said "Madam Orna is pulling you towards her" or whatever, I saw shadows coming from off in the distance, pulling at me - AND THEN the guide said Madam Orna is of the shadows and pulls me off away from the Carnivale. w e i r d.

Apparently, I'm the Doctor. The description fits my outlook on the path but honestly, it didn't resonate with me the first time. I thought I would be performer or ventriloquist or ringleader because they fit with my therapist's description of my behaviour but when I sat down in front of Madam Orna it felt like 1000 voices were yelling "Doctor!" at me and I couldn't even remember what the other positions were called!
Of course, I'm also currently applying to med school so perhaps my subconscious was ruining everything.

Doctor Ward (ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ), at your service.

lol
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”