Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque June 6th ~ Meditation 2

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Chrysopaelian wrote:I saw her horns as curling like a ram's, but her face and body were obscured. I could really only make out eyes and a general shape for hands.
You're not gonna believe this but I saw the exact same thing. Except I couldn't see her eyes because I was focused on her hands and I didn't want to make eye contact because I thought that would be rude haha. No but seriously I thought it was her hair at first, done up in two huge buns, but I think they might have been horns; the shape would make more sense. I also couldn't see her face because of the shadows and, obviously, I saw her hands. w e i r d. :scareddevil:
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

judiss wrote:
Chrysopaelian wrote:I saw her horns as curling like a ram's, but her face and body were obscured. I could really only make out eyes and a general shape for hands.
You're not gonna believe this but I saw the exact same thing. Except I couldn't see her eyes because I was focused on her hands and I didn't want to make eye contact because I thought that would be rude haha. No but seriously I thought it was her hair at first, done up in two huge buns, but I think they might have been horns; the shape would make more sense. I also couldn't see her face because of the shadows and, obviously, I saw her hands. w e i r d. :scareddevil:
I also saw ram-like horns! Lots of interesting artifacts, too--a little stone or dark metal pyramid with intricate designs, a bottle with some kind of glowing sea green liquid, a skull with ornate designs that could talk... Very neat!
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

judiss wrote:
After hearing her laugh, I wasn't nervous around her at all and I felt that we could interact frankly, as equals. I don't think that she would have considered it rude, but probably just saw this as you being cautious, which is fine. I might come back later and bring her more sweets.
Kharybdis wrote: I also saw ram-like horns! Lots of interesting artifacts, too--a little stone or dark metal pyramid with intricate designs, a bottle with some kind of glowing sea green liquid, a skull with ornate designs that could talk... Very neat!
I could have spent all day in there just staring at things. I'm sure she has quite a lot of tales to tell that go along with them, too.
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub

Dang. I was also too timid to peruse her wares. That's funny because I originally thought I could be an aerialist but seeing how rigid my behaviour really is, I guess not!
Kharybdis wrote: a skull with ornate designs that could talk... Very neat!
Reminds me of this little dude: http://torment.wikia.com/wiki/Morte" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Not interested in the Hellmare personally, just wanted to share what I got. So I believe its a dark illusionist, since on the card I saw illusionist, but in the color of the ventriloquist, which makes it a bit more confusing. But since both revolve around controlling others in some form or another, I believe then it means a more dark leaning illusionist, one who actively seeks to alter others perceptions.
Calin

Mine is The Fortune Teller. I was initially drawn to the contortionist and seer, but Fortune Teller was the clearest.
Calin

Akelta wrote:My essence is... The Doll
The Doll: Dolls surrender their will to a master. They enjoy being under one who is dominant. They enjoy serving them and making them happy. They will sit at the side of one who is in power and support them. They enjoy their masters and enjoys listening to them and pleasing them. Surrender can be an empowering state and it plays an interesting dynamic where the doll is the one who is in full control. Ah, how life is full of twists and turns.
This one actually surprised me as it would not have been my first choice.  I was thinking maybe contortionist or aerialist but no the Doll was what was presented to me.  Which ok the more I think about it the more it really makes sense to where I am on my spiritual journey.  There is a sense of awakening power that is within me but I also enjoy where I am.  I really enjoy my place with the demons as their priestess and from that devotion it really makes a lot of sense.  I see it and honestly knowing this makes me really happy.  There is something just peaceful and blissful about it.
As soon as I read this your words '......kneel before Mammon's throne' popped straight into my head.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others

It keeps shifting. At first, the word repeating in my head was Ringmaster. Then it went away replaced by a stronger Ventriloquist. After that, neither felt correct, yet incorrect, and I kept feeling called to a few others. It keeps shifting around. Seems to be the same with my name. XD
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
RyderXIV
Patron Deities: Elegba, Hecate, Lilith, Freya, Ancestors, Siete Rayos
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 18

The Essence Contortionist Nuet :devilclap:
Energy defines life not flesh and blood. WE are infinite energies experiencing infinity. Through a finite aperture.”
― Stanley Victor Paskavich
Ymirson
Patron Deities: Sutehk
Your favourite Demon?: DC L'
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

That was surprising to say the least. Apparently I am down with the Clown. :( Olimale The Clown...LOL

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”