Carnivàle Feedback Thread

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Passchendaele wrote: That said, I asked this question elsewhere, I don't believe it was answered. Are the listings for Demons during Carnival available afterword? And if so, for how long? I am thinking of the contortionists. I do not remember seeing a listing for them before. Will they only be offered during the next Carnival? If they are not available, could you point me to a listing that most closely resembles them?

Many Thanks, and I'm glad everyone had a wonderful experience.
I think I read on another page , the page about the store under Carnival Demoniaque the listings won't be here afterwards. All items are special for Carnivale only.

I really would like more meditations. I think they were really interesting and for us beginners they are especially great. You have a really beautiful voice Akelta, and your imagery is fantastic.

I really enjoy the theme and how it is all tied together. The depth of meaning and care you all put into this is artful and apparent.

I kind of wanted a glossary but that's just me. I like to go back and think and analyze the concepts. Like how you defined the dark child, but in a couple different places in a couple different ways. It might totally ruin the experience.

I love the companions I bought and I have realized how wonderful they are and I'm very excited that they are coming home with me. This helped me realize the vast spiritual world, the myth of being alone, and the huge role that spirituality can play in my everyday life and satisfy certain needs.

Since working closely with demons the past month and then coming here for Carnivale and since purchasing, I can say I feel more connected to more parts of myself.

Thank you!
Marosey

This was a whole lot of fun.

Let’s do a lot more of these events. :devillove: frequently

Meditation is great

Offer more readings to win

Not sure if the team has time but maybe verify people’s experience like for example
Our carnival name. Some struggled and wasn’t sure. Getting an clear confirmation
But that takes time and it’s good to have practice.

Overall this was great excitement!
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

This was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the meditations and reading others expereinces, the store sales were great as well. I hope there are many more of these. Thankyou so much for doing this Akelta and team it was great ! :devilgrin: :devilclap:
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I loved the meditations; they were fun but they also helped me with something I was blocked over and that was an unexpected delight. I could handle more meditations - they were really enjoyable.
The listings were so cool. Amazing!
The ease of the Layaway plans, and their affordability is such a plus. I really appreciate that.
I have absolutely no negatives to mention. I was happy with everything.

I want to thank you so much, all of you, for all of your hard work and dedication. You Rock!!
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”