Carnivale High Fashion

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
Vixen

Jeremy Scott held a fashion show in Los Angeles this past Friday revolving around Carnivale IMagery.

I'm sure they must have known the Demonic Carnivale was in town as well. YAY FOR INTERSECTING CULTURE. I'd personally like to see more horns featured in the pieces, but that's me.

https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spr ... r/moschino" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spr ... llection#1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Love it! XD When I signed on my computer this morning, I was greeted by a big picture of a roller coaster. The picture changes every few days. Real world mimics the Demonic realms, it seems.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Beautiful and inspiring ensembles - thank you very much for sharing.
Nothing quite so Vogue, but you may enjoy the October 2017 London Fashion Week :devilpaper:
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”