Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque June 12th ~ Meditation 4

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
wanderer
Patron Deities: Astaroth, Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Finally got around to doing it here goes

First I saw only blackness, and the walls seemed like they were closing in me. Then on the wall of faces in agony, my mother. That freaked me out a lot.

The contortionist was impressive, but I had trouble feeling the joy, probably still a bit unhinged.

At the mutilation doctor, I noticed a brain hopping around on one leg with one arm. It grabbed a toe and shoved it in its brain-mouth, and blood burst out when it crunched down. This majestic creature chose me. I think it meant I have to use my intelligence to take what I need, even if I have to be ruthless.
The clown showed me the word love, and I remembered old unfulfilled childhood crushes.

At the illusionist, I saw myself in my most selfish ruthless animalistic side, my dead to the world depressed side, and what seemed like a lonely dark shaman. My animalistic side said "you can change your desires", depressed sides said, "go after your desires or they will rot and turn into the animal side or me". Both said something like "don't be like me". The shaman said I need to find balance, not be like any of the three and move forward.

The solar dancer was beautiful, and once in the sun I felt focus and power and saw chains and shackles being burned away.
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell
wanderer
Patron Deities: Astaroth, Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

oh and I wasn't sure about taking the flesh creature home, but it insisted and wouldn't take no for an answer. I now have a brain hopping around following me i guess
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”