Funhouse Mirror Shadow Oracle-- Interactive Thread

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
Vixen

WELCOME TO THE HALL OF FUNHOUSE MIRRORS

WE INVITE YOU TO A LAND OF SHADOWY DESCENT;

Within this interactive thread we will be exploring our funhouse shadows and all that which may spawn from this part of ourselves.

The rules are as follows--

To begin the thread we look into the hall of funhouse mirrors, stare deep into our distorted reflection, and divine something regarding our shadow which we then share with the post. As well we will also comment on and add insight to the reflection of the person's shadow above us. This can be as long or as short as we'd like, it is basically a human centipede of carnivale shadows.

All entries will be entered to win a mystery prize!

HAVE FUN

To start... my funhouse shadow has razor sharp teeth, and eyes like flowers.
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

My funhouse shadow has two huge blind eyes like mirrors of polished gold, and a very large third eye that is visible in the forehead. Vixen, I see your shadow has colored spots all over, and the spots move and swirl! :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

My funhouse shadow sacrificed its future to try to return to its life before and is trying to smash its way out through a dark tunnel of mirrors and regret.
Satan's Hellcat, I see your shadow reflecting to others the parts of themselves they don't want to see washed finally in its golden insights.
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

My funhouse shadow licked a drop of blood from my finger with its long, pointed tongue.

Laalbieglna, your funhouse shadow is staring intently at your heart, watching the energy swirling inside it.
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

My fun house shadow is tall, well muscled, has a comical smile, and serrated razor sharp teeth. It's holding the hand of a small creature child, with another on its back.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

my funhouse shadow is covered in liquid darkness- like latex, no face except a big toothy grin, very wide horns
1(13)666(13)1 your funhouse shadow seems hungry
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

My funhouse shadow has voidal eyes, a swollen heart and a look of curiosity.

(I am going to address Chrysopaelian as well as Heretique as I noticed commentary on Chrys was missed!)

Chryso's funhouse shadow seems to writhe with an erratic and disorienting frequency which is rather delighted in something..

Heretique, your funhouse shadow glistens in the darkness and offers me a treat.. lol.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

My funhouse shadow looks a drowned man with anglerfish teeth and glowing yellow eyes.

Noctifera, your funhouse shadow is wreathed in black flames, and smiles as if it knows a very tempting secret.
Marosey

My funhouse shadow is tall and androgynous with sharp sun gleam eyes and rainbow nails

Noctifera has told me her tempting secret

Kharybdis your shadow smiled with a misty anglerfish smile and offered to dance with me while surrounded with the yellow glow of the eyes
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

A teenage girl with frazzled white hair, short above the shoulders. Her eyes were pure black. She was dressed in one of those “jungle” outfits. Like she stepped out of the wild...
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”