My Carnivàle Experience

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I have been thinking a lot lately, thinking about my name given to me and thinking about my role given to me as well.

My name is Oona Luna & I am a performer, the carnival describes theam like this
((The Performer: The performer is what you want them to be. They are one who hides behind a million masks. They have a mood for every occasion and they are incredible with blending in and fitting into any group. They can talk to anyone and they can get incredible results. They are incredible at making connections and finding common ground with people. Performers though, often run the risk of losing themselves and losing touch with who they are. It is important they remember which is the true face and which is the mask.))

When I thought more about the definition about the performer I really thought about my life growing up as a child & the person I am now, I can honestly say that's who I am actually am in life, I am a performer I have many sides and moods and talents it's easy for me to adjust around people and people always seem to enjoy my company, they always come looking for me or when I'm not there I always seem to be missed I guess it's a good thing.

Since I was really young I always liked the circus it was something that always pulled me in something that always made me happy one of my favorite rides was the carousel and I enjoyed the music it was always relaxing for me, I really enjoy Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque it has been a wonderful and beautiful experience for me the energies and everything I've been feeling lately has been delightful I wish it would never end :crazy: :)devil:

I would like to share two photos of mine one is a picture of a carnival mask that I made off my face and the other is a photo of me with a carnival theme I hope you all enjoy them both :)devil: :devilparty:
Attachments
Carnival Fun
Carnival Fun
Webp.net-compress-image (1).jpg (172.94 KiB) Viewed 3549 times
Carnival mask that I made
Carnival mask that I made
Webp.net-compress-image.jpg (132.78 KiB) Viewed 3549 times
moonshadowlab

Your pictures are cool, the one of the carnival you totally blend in with the picture :)
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

moonshadowlab wrote:Your pictures are cool, the one of the carnival you totally blend in with the picture :)
:devillove: thank you so much hugs I really love to take artistic photos and do fun stuff with them
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I love this so much. Those pictures are both beautiful and really capture the energies of the Carnival. I love them! I am so happy you had such a wonderful time. We are going to be doing more events in the future. I have the next four already started, hehe :devilgrin:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Marosey

Elena Rose you are spectacular. Thanks for sharing !

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”