Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque June 16th ~ Closing Ritual

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Hail to the Sun and Farewell to the Carnivàle

As the Sun Sets on the Eve of June 16th we bid farewell to the Carnival.

It was absolutely wonderful to have you with us for this amazing and incredible event!
We hope you had a wonderful time and look forward to you joining us next year! We
will have even more rides and events and new listings to add to our incredible Carnival
Section.

For this Ritual we will Honour the Sun, for June 21st, the Summer Solstice is just around
the Corner, A special ritual will be held on that day to observe the solstice and to activate
the energies of the wishing well. But for today we will honour the sun and close the gates
of the Carnival.

We honour the sun, the sun that gives life, that nurtures the world below us and that sustains
us. The sun is the life force of our world and this is a very sacred time of the year when the
energies are ripe for growth and awakening. The Summer months are wonderful for creation
and embracing our inventive and gifted souls. As we honour the sun we are infused with the
solar energies of life that it shares. The sun nourishes our being and ignites the creative flames
and passions in us. We take this time during the ritual to honour the Sun and those who wish
to be infused with solar energy simply light a candle (Any colour candle), for anytime 24 hours after
9:00pm pst on June 16th say...

"I Honour the Sun
I ask to receive his boon
his blessings
I honour and am blessed
by the solar essence of
the Sun."

This is a chance to say goodbye, to bid the members of the Carnival Farewell and wish them
well on their Journey. For they have many places to travel and many worlds to explore.
They will be back though, they will return next year and the gates of the Carnival will be open
once more.

We will gather with them. We will Gather for the closing of the energies and the closing of the
Gates. The energies of the Carnival and of the spell that linked our world to theirs will be
closed. We will paste ritual images from the closing ceremony. During this time if you want
please feel free to leave messages on this thread, anything you want to say. Anything that you
wish to preserve in the Demonic Carnival of 2018 please grab and post to your personal blogs as
this section will be vanishing tomorrow!

We wil be gathering with the Members of the Carnival at 9:00pm pst to close the gates. At this
time please feel free to meditate and send a thank you to the Carnival members and anyone
who you wish to show Gratitude for. We hope to see you at the Ritual on June 21st and we
hope you had an amazing time at the Carnival!

We will be doing the draws for the prizes tonight after the ritual and will be posting the results tomorrow!!

Thank you Everyone!

It was so much fun and we are looking forward to more events in the coming months!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Thank you so much S & S ladies and Phantasmory!! I had lots of fun and hope I can get some more in before it all vanishes! Eeek! :devillove:
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Thank you everyone! And thanks also to the Demons, Imps, and helpers of Sombre Carnivale Demoniaque! I had SO much fun. *smiles*
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

My heart is saddened to see it end. I didn't realize how emotional that I would be today, but reading this post brought that out. I look forward to it returning again next year, and I know there is always more to experience, more to explore. Goodwill and be well to all of us who have experienced this together.
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

<3 <3 <3 As good as Burning Man was Carnivale. <3 <3 <3
RyderXIV
Patron Deities: Elegba, Hecate, Lilith, Freya, Ancestors, Siete Rayos
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 18

Thank you Carnival it was fun,(at work right now) see you next year.
it was fun. :devillust: :devilfre: :seasaw:
Energy defines life not flesh and blood. WE are infinite energies experiencing infinity. Through a finite aperture.”
― Stanley Victor Paskavich
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Thank you for such a wonderful 10 days of fun and exploration! I hope that as the community grows more will get to experience the Carnivale you have in store for them next time! Something like this is a rare treat! :devilbow: :devillove:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Solis
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Belial, Clauneck, Bune, Astaroth, Mammon, ipos

Aw that was so much fun and the helpful demons that took the time to help us thank you all so much :devillove:
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Than you so much!!! This has been an amazing and wonderful time!!! I loved every second of it!
Calin

Great event, thanks to all involved!

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”