Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque June 16th ~ Closing Ritual

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Thank you to all the lovely Lady's of S&S team for putting together this lovely Carnival event togather & also thank you Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque team as well i wish everyone safe travels wherever y'all May go :)devil:

I must admit i was sad & i even cried today :devilcry:
But i no i will see yall again i look forward to Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2019 :)devil:

One last song to close ❤
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Satan and Suns
Site Admin

Thank you all so much for your participation in this ritual and for your participation in the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque! We performed the ritual last night and it was very beautiful. We were sad to see everyone go and to close the gates but they will all be back again for our next Carnivàle event!

Below are the pictures of the closing ritual, we realized the topic got moved last night before some people could participate so the time will be extended into Monday if you would still like to join and perform the closing ritual. We will not be fully closing and deconstructing the altar until Monday
CarnivalClosing1.png
CarnivalClosing1.png (796.71 KiB) Viewed 5174 times
CarnivalClosing2.png
CarnivalClosing2.png (404.01 KiB) Viewed 5174 times
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Just amazing, and TY for the extension! I especially love the harlequin skull!! What a beautiful altar!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Halimede Phobos
Patron Deities: Lilith, Eisheth Zenanim, Naamah, Agrat bat Mahlat, Hecate, Circe, Santa Muerte, Kali, Serqet, and Ares.
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Eisheth Zenanim, Naamah, Agrat bat Mahlat.
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Yeah, SH, I really liked the skull too!

Thank you for putting this together and for inviting us, ladies. I had a great time, and it was good to get to know some of the community.
moonshadowlab

Thank you creating a fun group event. Now we have a tradition! :devilclap:
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Thankyou so much S & S for organizing this and letting us participate it was so much fun! :crazy: Also many thanks to the Sombre Carnivale Demoniaque crew may you travels be blessed and it was wonderful to meet you i'm certainly looking forward to next year! :devillove:
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Fun event. I felt work was getting in the way a little but I still had fun participating.
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

:devillove: i really love the way you set up the altar
Akelta it's really beautiful :)devil:

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”