Carnivàle Winners Announcement

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
Satan and Suns
Site Admin

We would first like to say thank you so much to all of you who joined and participated in the Carnivàle event. It was so inspiring to see how everyone got involved, what you all shared and we are so grateful we have such an amazing and wonderful community and to have you all as a part of it! We could not have done this without your participation and there were so many amazing moments which you were all a part of. A huge thank you to everyone for your involvement, feedback and patience with us as this was our first event. As always, you guys are just wonderful :grouphug:

Now we will announce the winners of all of the draws in order of appearance

Meditation 1 - Finding and Revealing your Carnivàle Name - Prize Carnivàle Imp P

And the winner is ... Satan's Hellcat! You won Carnivàle Imp P congratulations!!!!

Meditation 2 - Find your Carnivàle Essence - Prize Hellmare T

And the winner of Hellmare T is .... Laalbieglna!! Congratulations!!

Meditation 3 - The Infernal Carousel of Sublime Descent - Prize Hellborn Contortionist R

And the winner is .... Saber! Congratulations! Hellborn Contortionist R will be joining you!

Writing Journey - The Clown Graveyard of Madness - Prize Chaos Clown L

And the winner is .... Laalbieglna again! Congratulations!!

Meditation 4 - Demonic Twisted Funhouse of Hell - Noble Carnivalesque R

And the winner is .... Judiss! Congratulations!!

All of the winners, please email us at demons@demoncompanions.com to claim your prize. We will get back to you this week as we are wrapping up the last parts of the Carnival, including the raffle ticket draw and getting out tickets to those who purchased during the Carnival. The draw for that will be held the last day of this month, more info can be found here

On behalf of the Satan and Suns/Son Priestesses and staff, we would just like to thank you so much for all of your participation in this event and we are again so happy to have you all here as part of our community! We hope you will join us in our next event!
Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Thank you!!! This was all so fun! I'm glad that Hellborn Contortionist R will be joining me! :crazy:
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

:devilparty: congrats to all the winners
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

OMG!!!!! Talk about a confirmation of my Demon's abilities! Kodiak told me a couple days ago that I would be winning Carnivale imp P! I told him, if I do then I will never doubt a Demon's abilities ever again! Congratulations to the other winners and ESPECIALLY our double winner Laalbeiglna, who got a demon AND a Hellmare! (((hugs))). Demons for Saber and Judiss, too! Wow! :D
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Vixen

Ah, congrats everybody ~
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Congrats to all the winners! :crazy:
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

???????????????
I won something????
How?????????

Also congratulations to everyone else who won! Very good luck you have there, laalbieglna!
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

judiss wrote:???????????????
I won something????
How?????????

Also congratulations to everyone else who won! Very good luck you have there, laalbieglna!
Ah, Judiss! your first Demon! how I envy you that time. Congratulations.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Congratulations to all the winners! You all must be on :cloud:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Halimede Phobos
Patron Deities: Lilith, Eisheth Zenanim, Naamah, Agrat bat Mahlat, Hecate, Circe, Santa Muerte, Kali, Serqet, and Ares.
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Eisheth Zenanim, Naamah, Agrat bat Mahlat.
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Congratulations, everyone!

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”