Technique for releasing emotions

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

After much experimentation, I've developed a technique for releasing emotions and bringing oneself into a calm and centered state. It's been extremely successful for me, as I get a lot of pent up energy that keeps building in me until I explode in rage or end up crying. For years I've never quite been able to release that energy in a constructive manner until recently.

The technique is simple: when in a state of heightened emotions, pull all that emotional energy into your hand and compress it into a sphere. Depending on how strong the emotions are, the energy can be soft, or feel like holding onto an inferno/tempest.

After you gather up and compress the energy, you can simply release the energy by throwing the ball into the sky/outward, or program that energy for a purpose for manifestation or whatever you wish before releasing it.

Afterwards, you should feel the sensation of all that weight gone, and be in a state of stillness/ calm/peace.

This does require some experience in energy manipulation, and you can ask for help from your companions if you wish.

Emotions are a very powerful source of energy, and you can use emotions like rage, anger, sadness, etc. to give a boost your magick. The stronger the emotion, the more power behind it.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

I will definitely be trying this out. Thank you so much for sharing!
Zygimantas Puze
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, lord Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I'm going to try this tonight! There is so much rage & fear in me that needs to be released. Thank You so much!!!

How come it can’t fly no better than a chicken?’ Milkman asked.

Too much tail. All that jewelry weighs it down. Like vanity. Can’t nobody fly with all that [stuff]. Wanna fly, you got to give up the [stuff] that weighs you down.’

by Toni Morrison

More quotes

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”