Parasite Post- The Traveler

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
EgoDestruction
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set, and Sorath
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne and Solar

TRIGGER WARNING BODY HORROR AND PARASITE INFORMATION

First encountered December 2017

Occurance: Highly Common in Humans

Last Edited: April 11 2019

Appearance: The Traveler looks like a centipede with long energetic “feelers” which take over the nervous system of its host. It uses its legs to attach to the spine of its host and to hold it in place.

Relationship with Host: The Traveler attaches to its host at the base of the brain where it will “eat” portions of the brain and then replaces those portions with its feelers and it’s head. It uses its feelers to take over the nervous system of the host which in long term cases has the potential to make removal more difficult and painful for its host. If left in place long enough it will eat away the entirety of the spine and base of the brain and replace it with itself. It will meld with the energy system to try and mask itself.

If the host approaches anything that would normally be mildly anxiety inducing the Traveler will begin to send danger signals to the brain which then create high anxiety and panic attacks in its host. It heightens anxiety and panic in its hosts to feed from these emotions.

Food Source: Eats anxiety and negative feelings energy. Highly emotion driven.

Symptoms: Will create anxiety and a sense of danger at even the smallest chance for its host to be impacted or danger to come to itself. Look for anxiety levels abnormally high outside of the usual established ranges with normally small triggers. The anxiety trigger would not usually create a reaction as high as the one experienced.

While attracted to hosts with anxiety it is important to note that this parasite does not create anxiety it just heightens it. If you experience panic attacks or high anxiety please see a medical professional and look for mundane reasons first.

How to Remove:

PLEASE HAVE AN EXPEREICNED HEALER REMOVE THIS PARASITE. IT CAN BE HIGHLY DANGEROUS TO ATTEMPT THIS UNLESS TRAINED.

Most astral healers will know how to remove this and they will also know how to repair the damage this parasite creates.

To remove you must first kill this parasite. To kill find the base of its head where it attaches to the brain and sever the base of the parasites neck. This will kill it and you you can begin to remove the parasite. Try to take it out in one piece so you can be sure you have gotten it all. Release the mandibles which will then release the brain by cracking the center of the head. There will be energy tethers in the base of the brain touching the major centers of the brain those need to be removed and pulled out. The body will release when it dies but the tethers going through the body still need to be pulled out in one piece. They can be very tiny or thick depending on the host, the parasite, and the length of infestation. Once all of this is removed the brain, spine, nervous system all need to be repaired.

Effects of Removing: Will create fear in the host as its being removed. They will feel panic, pain and a need to run all perpetuated by they parasite. As its being removed legs, arms and body may jerk depending on how situated into the nervous system it is. You may feel needle like sensations as the nerves misfire during the removal process. There may be a sensation of tugging as the feelers have to be removed individually.

After affects and healing: The body and energy body will need to be repaired after removing a Traveler as it eats a part of its host. This is usually easily done depending on how severe the case is. Nerve pathways and the nervous system will also need to be repaired and in some cases rebuilt. It can take a long time for the body’s natural danger system to reset and for normal danger signals to fire correctly.

How to prevent: Ward against parasites. Travelers have not shown any major energy working abilities. A normal parasite ward will be adequate protection.
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

OH NO I've definitely had these before, oh no oh no.
They weren't really expertly removed as I kind of slapdash did it myself but I'm alive? 0/10 would not recommend, feels like crap lol.
EgoDestruction
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set, and Sorath

Valerian wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:59 pm
They weren't really expertly removed as I kind of slapdash did it myself but I'm alive? 0/10 would not recommend, feels like crap lol.
They are really common 😭. I’ve heard of a lot of people experiencing them.
Alexandrine

Willucifer wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:53 am
Valerian wrote:
That's really creepy tbh, you described exactly what I did. Even down to the "it attaches to the spine" bit.
EgoDestruction

Valerian wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:55 pm
Willucifer wrote:
Valerian wrote:
That's really creepy tbh, you described exactly what I did. Even down to the "it attaches to the spine" bit.
Yeah! That’s what a lot of people I’ve talked to say. That they were trying to attach to their spine. I’m glad you were able to deal with it. Do you remember anything else about it?
Alexandrine

Willucifer wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:06 pm
Valerian wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:55 pm
Willucifer wrote:
Valerian wrote:
Yeah! That’s what a lot of people I’ve talked to say. That they were trying to attach to their spine. I’m glad you were able to deal with it. Do you remember anything else about it?
Just that I couldn't get rid of it all on my own. It seemed like there was so much, the more I pulled the more it constricted.
One of my companions "attacked" me, but luckily soon I was able to realize he was trying to pull the rest of it out. But it's really scary to be "force healed" when you're not expecting it!

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”