Energy Healing from a distance

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Ever since I was young I knew the ability existed in me. I do not know how I knew, I just did. I just recently in life have been putting it to use. I have had favorable results.

Two days ago I visited a friend who has been down in the dumps. I had the idea so heal his heart chakra. Unfortunately I had to leave and he was unable to stop by my house so I thought hmm let me try to heal from a far. I was not exactly sure how to do it. I never even researched energy healing (I know) I just went on instructions given to me by my mentor. So I thought of a plan and called to my mentor to go over my plan and he agreed it will work.

I told my friend to call me when he is free this evening. Once he called I informed him to lay down, put on heart chakra healing music, Take 3 slow deep breaths and open himself up to me. I told him I would call him back when I had finished.

I then cleansed myself and grounded. I called upon the energies of Earth, Air, Fire and Water to add and extra boost to my own energy. I then focused and crafted the green energy sphere that started out the size of a golf ball. There I poured into it the desired effects I wanted to achieve with his heart chakra. I kept pouring energy into this sphere, so much I had to keep moving my hands apart because it kept growing in size. It was so dense, tangible I could really feel it, as if I were holding a ball. When the sphere reached 18 inches in diameter I decided that was good enough and to his heart chakra I sent it. I felt it leaving my hands. Afterwards I was a little light headed, but only for a few minutes, as my excitement of my success fueled me with more energy ^^

I waited a few minutes because I wanted to give time for him to absorb it. I called and he told me he felt this really heavy energy land on his chest and slowly seep in. By the time we got off the phone ( about 3-5 minutes) he was back to his normal self. No longer depressed. He messaged me yesterday telling me how great he is still feeling. ^^ success on my first try!!!!

I love helping others it makes me feel good inside. Also I just learned today if you are empath, you are a natural healer. Makes sense :devilgrin:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet

Oh wow nefer that is so wonderful and that you could help heal your friend and get him back to his normal self you truly have some wonderful healing Talent :devillove:
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

That's awesome Nefer! Also energy itself is not restricted by temporal and spatial boundaries, so you can connect with just about anyone/thing from anywhere and anytime, so distance isn't an issue. Heck, even if you're on the other side of the OSR you can connect to someone here, as long as you know their energy. ^^
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Nefer

elena.rose wrote:Oh wow nefer that is so wonderful and that you could help heal your friend and get him back to his normal self you truly have some wonderful healing Talent :devillove:
Thank you :) I love helping my friends
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Nefer

Kitsune wrote:That's awesome Nefer! Also energy itself is not restricted by temporal and spatial boundaries, so you can connect with just about anyone/thing from anywhere and anytime, so distance isn't an issue. Heck, even if you're on the other side of the OSR you can connect to someone here, as long as you know their energy. ^^
Thx kit! I am just learning how to really play with my energy ^^ I want to do more healings. I really do enjoy it. I get the satisfaction of knowing I helped someone.
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

This such an amazing experience, Thank you for sharing Nefer. It's amazing how you were able to help your friend it truly is a wonderful gift to have and I do believe empaths have the natural ability to heal others from my own past experience. Great first try Nefer what's even more astounding is the fact that you were able to heal from a distance, I'm excited to see how your gift grows over time.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Nefer

alikat13 wrote:This such an amazing experience, Thank you for sharing Nefer. It's amazing how you were able to help your friend it truly is a wonderful gift to have and I do believe empaths have the natural ability to heal others from my own past experience. Great first try Nefer what's even more astounding is the fact that you were able to heal from a distance, I'm excited to see how your gift grows over time.
Thank you Ali!!
Actually I tried something else two day ago. I went to a farm to ride horses with my son and my love. They took out the horse to go ride and and I stayed behind with the big black horse. She felt sad and neglected ( even though she is not) becaause the other horse is new and is getting all the attention. ( It also does not help that the black horse only will work with 2 other people)

I extended my arms and called forth the black horse, and she came O.O I was like whaaaat lol because she never came to me before. I looked into her eyes and seen the sadness. She kept kicking the gate wanting to get out. Then I though hmm let me try something. Brush in one hand and with my other I was petting her. But with every stroke I infused her with clamness, love and happiness. She loved it and bonded to me. Even the owner was amazed! Starting tomorrow I will be going over weekly to ride her. I am so excited because she only let 2 people routinely ride her and once my fiance. ^^

So moral of the story I can help animals too!!!!! :devilgrin:
Amaranth Rose

Nefer wrote:
alikat13 wrote:This such an amazing experience, Thank you for sharing Nefer. It's amazing how you were able to help your friend it truly is a wonderful gift to have and I do believe empaths have the natural ability to heal others from my own past experience. Great first try Nefer what's even more astounding is the fact that you were able to heal from a distance, I'm excited to see how your gift grows over time.
Thank you Ali!!
Actually I tried something else two day ago. I went to a farm to ride horses with my son and my love. They took out the horse to go ride and and I stayed behind with the big black horse. She felt sad and neglected ( even though she is not) becaause the other horse is new and is getting all the attention. ( It also does not help that the black horse only will work with 2 other people)

I extended my arms and called forth the black horse, and she came O.O I was like whaaaat lol because she never came to me before. I looked into her eyes and seen the sadness. She kept kicking the gate wanting to get out. Then I though hmm let me try something. Brush in one hand and with my other I was petting her. But with every stroke I infused her with clamness, love and happiness. She loved it and bonded to me. Even the owner was amazed! Starting tomorrow I will be going over weekly to ride her. I am so excited because she only let 2 people routinely ride her and once my fiance. ^^

Ahhhh communicating with animals!! :devillove: that's wonderful! I should try that with my dog. He's always been the anxious, super overly attached type! He is timid and terrified of strangers. Maybe I'll try what you did and do it consistently and see if that will help him ;_; I think he's slowly getting better over time (he will be turning 3 in December) but, well, the faster the better xD

And i am glad that you were able to heal your friend's heart chakra. Sometimes we realize what is wrong inside of us but don't have enough strength to fight it off alone. It's nice to have friends and family by our side to help us in times of need. <3
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Nefer

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
Nefer wrote:
Thank you Ali!!

Ahhhh communicating with animals!! :devillove: that's wonderful! I should try that with my dog. He's always been the anxious, super overly attached type! He is timid and terrified of strangers. Maybe I'll try what you did and do it consistently and see if that will help him ;_; I think he's slowly getting better over time (he will be turning 3 in December) but, well, the faster the better xD

And i am glad that you were able to heal your friend's heart chakra. Sometimes we realize what is wrong inside of us but don't have enough strength to fight it off alone. It's nice to have friends and family by our side to help us in times of need. <3
Yes try it. It really works ^^ then write a post to let us know how it went. I love animals so much :devillove:
Amaranth Rose

Nefer wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
Nefer wrote:
Thank you Ali!!

Yes try it. It really works ^^ then write a post to let us know how it went. I love animals so much :devillove:
Of course! And I do as well :devillove:
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”